What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which two players would you dump from your club?

McLovin

Staff member
I cant wait for the day one of Hodges own team mates turns around and hits him square on the nose. Or if a fan would jump the fence and hit him with a swift left roundhouse kick to the head...

That would be nice...

Surely

Post Whore
Generalissimo Stalin said:
people don;t realise this but they should - Justin Hodges will play for Australia in 2005. Mark my words - you don't realise that his knee is only about 70% and after each game blows up as a result and he has a lot of problems with it and lateral movement as a result

It's not is knee that is the concern, it's his brain .... so i guess the pair of you have something in common.

Munky

Coach
From the Panthers first choice team, I wouldn't get rid of anyone. They all put in their best efforts.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Probebly Perry based on his bad performances of late.
I can't think of anyone else.

Surely said:
Generalissimo Stalin said:
people don;t realise this but they should - Justin Hodges will play for Australia in 2005. Mark my words - you don't realise that his knee is only about 70% and after each game blows up as a result and he has a lot of problems with it and lateral movement as a result

It's not is knee that is the concern, it's his brain .... so i guess the pair of you have something in common.

at least we have brains

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Clinton Toopi and Brent Webb. Both have great talent which they wreck with stupid attitudes, much like Hodges.

Latest posts