What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I?

No, I wasn't trying to ruin it. Just thought that I'd join in the fun.

Well done, butI've got my eye on you. Your time will come.

Sneaky, little bastard.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well done CM and well done Outlaw.. kept us guessing there for a bit...
Believe or not, the moment you said you had to keep odd hours, the first thing I thought of was that you have a young baby. Same with Ozbash it seems.
I suspect this comes from 'been there, done that.' - good luck mate, plenty more sleep to lose yet. Be sure to keep those sunnies handy... :)

madas

Juniors
with the names underlined, <u>Mystery Man</u> how will everyone know which
Mystery_Man is posting? it will be a mystery.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
G'day midas.
If you look carefully at the name I used (the imposter), you'll see that the distance between the letter "y" at the end of the wordMystery, to the letter "M" of Man is somewhat shorter that the distance in the original Mystery Man's name. It's because he puts the "_" in the middle which compensates the gap difference. It's not huge but it is noticeable if you look carefully. Look at some of our postings here on this peice and compare.
Or of course you can click on our names and tell by our latest reply. But don't worry mate,I won't be using it often if at all again. I promise I won't ruin a good or serious thread with it. I may have some fun with it in a "firkin" thread sometime in the future.
Cheerio mate.
Outlaw. :p

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Oopps! Sorry madas
emembarrassed.gif

imported_bronco

Juniors
Thanks for the post outlaw. Just read through the whole thing and am dissapointed I didn't have a read earlier as I thought it was just one of the old quiz threads that used to be run by guys like Tigertread. We haven't had a thread like this since the dog T thread which was ironically masterminded by Mystery Man.

It's about time you started posting again mate. Missed you.
Stick around this time, huh?
Stay healthy mate. Good to see your name appearing again. :)
Raidpatch.

Ditto Raidpatch!
Are you still on MSN Messenger Cryptic? Haven't seen you online for yonks mate. Send me an email when you get a chance will you please.
'fan-baller

FMD Outlaw.
If CM hadn't of picked it, we coulda been here for weeks mate. Participating in your own little scam early on was a smart way to put us off.You shifty mongrel!
Good stuff anyhow's mate :)
Raging-B