What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the Cronulla Sharks

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
Oh look he's a mathematical genius. The guy who lacked the imagination to come up with his own title.

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT, THE FIRST TIME i ENTERED THE MIGHTY SCUM FORUM WAS YESTERDAY - AND THERE WAS NO ONE BY THE NAME JAUNFARKALL HERE. (ALTHOUGH THE ENTIRE SHARKS ORGANISATION SHOULD GO UNDER THAT NAME!!!)

Sam Shark

Juniors
It is such a laugh watching stains fans come in and laugh at our lack of premierships when
A) they no longer exist as the mighty club that DID winsome

and even funnier

B) None of the dim wits have seen the stains actually win one...no different to us sharks fans except they seem to believe some premierships taht occured before they were swimming tadpoles justifies their jibes.

Here's a tip....I reckon we will win one before the new entity wearing the red V do!!!

and C) They are nomads with no home ground. Gee, I LOVE Shark Park :lol:

Qld Shark

Juniors
The guy spends alot of time on our forum
Knows a lot about our history
and is really trying to find someone to play with
Maybe he should change his name to Juanabeashark

:lol: here I was thinking it was just a kid on a wasted mission when all the time it's a guy who actually has the intelligence of a child and a wit that is only matched by his stupidity.

Keep biting Mr Can'tgetitupnomore1967

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
lol, if something was free, how much would it cost if the price went up 200%?

:lol:

Keep your chin up juanfarqwit, you'll get one right eventually.

High School didn't go real well for you did it Inferno.

What's 200% of zero premierships.....all you tools should know.....
it's ZERO PREMIERSHIPS

Qld Shark

Juniors
WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT, THE FIRST TIME i ENTERED THE MIGHTY SCUM FORUM WAS YESTERDAY - AND THERE WAS NO ONE BY THE NAME JAUNFARKALL HERE. (ALTHOUGH THE ENTIRE SHARKS ORGANISATION SHOULD GO UNDER THAT NAME!!!)
I love this one all capitals except the capital I
Thats angry typing
This guy is really taking this to heart :lol:

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
nice to know juanfarknoidea cant count..200% is not a percentage..

i laugh at goons fans epic fails at trolling

OK Tossy, let's dumb it down a little for the less educated among us.
Tell me genius, if I have $10.00, and I find $100.00, by what percentage has my wealth increased?? (apart from $110.00 more than the Cronulla Sharks have in the bank)

Vossy

Bench
OK Tossy, let's dumb it down a little for the less educated among us.
Tell me genius, if I have $10.00, and I find $100.00, by what percentage has my wealth increased?? (apart from $110.00 more than the Cronulla Sharks have in the bank)

ouch he called me tossy :crazy: real harsh language!

10% increase...wait you wouldnt know how it feels to know your club has money in the bank..how does it feel to know your losing money and your leagues club grant is deminishing at a rapid rate

suppose you reckon going from $100 to $110 is a 200% increase :roll: