What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the Cronulla Sharks

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
So in all seriousness.

You have no municipality , the southern of Sydney belongs to a certain team.

You have a lacklustre 2 juniors in your current first grade squad , equating to about 5 %

You have 15 names for your home ground.

Your home ground isnt a ground but built on a swamp land that no one wanted to live on.

You have never won a comp, nor got close , oh wait super league LOL

Your logo is a shark , no history no tradition no passion no respect just a plain old shark cause its near water.

Your jersey is one of the most ugliest things known to a football club looks like chewed up dog food with a sponsor

We know what the general acceptance of people in the shire is , and in inbred doesnt even count.

Little brother to the greatest team.

I cant wait till my grandson sings 130years and won f**k all!

Raging Rabbit

juniors
So in all seriousness.

You have a lacklustre 2 juniors in your current first grade squad , equating to about 5 %

Your home ground isnt a ground but built on a swamp land that no one wanted to live on.

Your logo is a shark , no history no tradition no passion no respect just a plain old shark cause its near water.

Your jersey is one of the most ugliest things known to a football club looks like chewed up dog food with a sponsor

We know what the general acceptance of people in the shire is , and in inbred doesnt even count.

sardine_man_1.jpg

The Dodger

First Grade
geez.

we must have hurt a few poor souls for all these aliases to come out all of a sudden....

gunnamatta bay

Referee
If you are going to engage in some banter at least make it imaginative and humorous. This is schoolboys telling dirty stories behind the dunnies stuff.

spider

Coach
you know when they have been done

they will start creating threads of their own

what is more amusing is when those threads are left to be a ghost town....

Vossy

Bench
So in all seriousness.

i know your really

Epic-fail-guy-ruin.gif

Nullajet

Juniors
It is such a laugh watching stains fans come in and laugh at our lack of premierships when
A) they no longer exist as the mighty club that DID winsome

and even funnier

B) None of the dim wits have seen the stains actually win one...no different to us sharks fans except they seem to believe some premierships taht occured before they were swimming tadpoles justifies their jibes.

Here's a tip....I reckon we will win one before the new entity wearing the red V do!!!

Generalzod

Immortal
So in all seriousness.

Go tell your story walking pal.

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
It is such a laugh watching stains fans come in and laugh at our lack of premierships when
A) they no longer exist as the mighty club that DID winsome

and even funnier

B) None of the dim wits have seen the stains actually win one...no different to us sharks fans except they seem to believe some premierships taht occured before they were swimming tadpoles justifies their jibes.

Here's a tip....I reckon we will win one before the new entity wearing the red V do!!!

I've actually seen the Dragons win two premierships - 200% more than the Scum.

Vossy

Bench
nice to know juanfarknoidea cant count..200% is not a percentage..

i laugh at goons fans epic fails at trolling

Inferno

Coach
lol, if something was free, how much would it cost if the price went up 200%?

:lol:

Keep your chin up juanfarqwit, you'll get one right eventually.

Qld Shark

Juniors
So in all seriousness.

Hi juan

You did the same one on another thread

How many user names you got?

Latest posts