What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

Gronk

Staff member
I'm Marty. 45, self employed in a business near Martin Place. Lives in Roosters territory with the wife, two young kids and a pup. I've been a Eels supporter all my life and have been STH since the new ground opened (and have the 20 year sterling silver STH key ring, ner).

I run a bit and try and do a marathon a year.

Name is Michael im 17 in april i play footy for Port Macquarie Sharks under 18's have a girlfriend been with her for 10 months in yr 11 at school

bartman

Immortal
I grew up in Merrylands and have been a Parra supporter since I was 5 thanks to my family. My Dad and I are season ticket holders, and each have those silver keyrings for notching up 20 years at Parra Stadium. However I missed 4 years of Eels live games when I lived overseas, moving back to Australia midway through last year.

Life's been better than ever since I got back. A good friend of 10+ years evolved into a girlfriend, and I honestly couldn't be happier. They tell me I'm 35, and I'm a community development worker studying to eventually become a primary school teacher.

Go the Eels!

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Im a broken down old frontrower, with a 16 year old boarder collie whose back legs dont work, a son who supports Manly, a wife who hates me, and Denis hates me, what have I done to deserve this, why am I bothering with this life....................... oh is that a Reschs??

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm 35, One time Eels event staff volunteer....

I have a wife of five years, two kids who support Parramatta and Souths apparently (so Friday night will be fun), a dog, a cat and two horses that cost more than the wife, two kids, dog and cat combined. Parramatta fan of 30+ years, now living in Moree....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Im a broken down old frontrower, with a 16 year old boarder collie whose back legs dont work, a son who supports Manly, a wife who hates me, and Denis hates me, what have I done to deserve this, why am I bothering with this life....................... oh is that a Reschs??

:lol: :lol:

ohh Terry, you so funny!!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Name: Angry
Sex: Too late I am married
Kids: Grow to fast - they are adults
Star sign: Alpha
Disposition: Surly
Hobbies: Too late I am married, doing as I am told.
Favourite colour: Black White and blue
Dislikes : Fat merkins, men who hit women
Pets: Two ants
Philosophy: If I can stand, I am good

barney gumble

Juniors
Just a thought so i can get a picture of who i talk to,just some details about yourself.Im a 28 year old male married(yes that's right)and my wife is 8 months with my first child:crazy:.Ive been brought up on footy and my whole family are parra fanatics.Im a truckie so thats why im om here at odd hours,okay your turn.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_FZVD5lsAw

You're tops homo.
I too have an 8 month pregnant wife (our second kid) due 4 April.
41, work for an inept and incompetent state government department (narrows it down doesn't it?) :crazy:

hybrideel

Bench
I'm Nathan or Bucko as 90% of people i know call me. 31 ,getting married next weekend, have a 2 year old daughter. Grew up in Guildford , played footy for Guildford for 5 years and Merrylands for 20. Now residing in Tascott, near Gosford. Run my own telecommunications company. My mum is a Parra tragic so i had no chance. Have no pets of my own but my daughter has 2 mice and a cockateil.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jess, 23.
Parra fan since birth, Season Ticket holder since i was 7. Have been to every NRL ground in Australia and one in NZ to see this stupid team.
Love Benny Smith, Eric Grothe, Todd Lowrie and anyone else who gets picked on.

Passionate about seeing the team successful, not only on the field, but off the field with the fans and in the community.

Currently without partner, but am more then happy to fill that gap with flirting and more drinking.
Often inappropriate, always loud and never serious. Hate confrontation but not scared to let you know if you're pissing me off.

is that a bit better?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
A picture of phillips

muscles.jpg

junior009

Juniors

I can't believe what I'm reading. How can you lot expect to sort out the mess that is this club if you can't even sort out your own son??? :lol:

FFS Terry, that son of yours needs an attitude reallingnment!!!

Latest posts