What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

Phillips

Referee
Mr Angry in his prime

gglitter-yipes.jpg

ParraAds

Juniors
*points and yells*

Bella Vista!! Another HIlls Districter!!! - :lol:

Haha...You know it.

I grew up playing for the mighty Winston Hills Hawks too I would like to add.

1994 Under 10 Premiers with a smashing win over Smithfield. :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hahah Angry i love that photo.

A Winston Hills Hawk you say? I've never played, but i consider myself a Hills Bulls Girl... can we still be friends?

ParraAds

Juniors
No problem Jess, I was close to being a Hills Bull also. (Decided to play union for my school instead)

Speaking of Winston Hills though, a lot of the eels boys visit the 'Winsto' and I am always pleased that they are behaving well in public.

(At least, ever since a certain halfback left the club last year ;) )

Sangreal 86

Juniors
I can't believe what I'm reading. How can you lot expect to sort out the mess that is this club if you can't even sort out your own son??? :lol:

FFS Terry, that son of yours needs an attitude reallingnment!!!

Yes, I must admit, I would have much prefered he rang me and told me was gay, which I could have accepted......but a Manly supporter?????

He is out of the will!!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
David
Married
2 daughters
Structural Engineer
Played footy to C grade then had to give it away to go to uni.
Born in Greystanes
Live in Seven Hills

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes, I must admit, I would have much prefered he rang me and told me was gay, which I could have accepted......but a Manly supporter?????

He is out of the will!!

Manly supporter hey? I take it he won't be needing that 86 gf jersey you'd leave him when leave this world?? :)

buddy..friend..pal..brother..:D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
No problem Jess, I was close to being a Hills Bull also. (Decided to play union for my school instead)

Speaking of Winston Hills though, a lot of the eels boys visit the 'Winsto' and I am always pleased that they are behaving well in public.

(At least, ever since a certain halfback left the club last year ;) )

one of the NYC guys even works there! and yea i see the boys up there all the time too and they are always on their best... it's the winsto though, i mean, what are you REALLY going to get up to there? :lol:

junior009

Juniors
one of the NYC guys even works there! and yea i see the boys up there all the time too and they are always on their best... it's the winsto though, i mean, what are you REALLY going to get up to there? :lol:

More than you might think. ;-)

Latest posts