What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you?

richo74

Juniors
hi my names Rich, i am a 34 yr old father of a one year old son. i guess my biggest achievement so far apart from the birth of my son is that i have converted my once saints loving wife to an eels supporter

junior009

Juniors
Mate , when the 5 and 2 year olds become 18 and 12 year-olds , you'll be lucky to even TALK to them much less enjoy a good Parra win with them.
GEN Z is definitely GEN "you owe me"

I hear you, however, I've already converted my Mrs. She was a Penrith tragic. She looked at me like I had 2 heads when I couldn't get over the PF loss in 2000,but 12 months later we shared the pain. She also told Jamie Lyon that night that we would name our first child Jamie. Hence, we have a a child born in Feb 2004 named Jamie.....you can work out the rest.

But back on point, my in laws have a VERY close connection to the Penrith club. Thank God that connection is now speaking French. AN Panthers gear that comes into my house goes to the bin, and the outlaws havebeen told that anyy further efforts will end up the same way. (There is a 2003 premiership team signed football at the tip if anyone is interested).

They will support the EELS or I will DIE trying.

varion

Juniors
My name is Mark, 32 Years old.

Grew up out west and have supported the Eels since I was 8. Remember giving my old man grief in the 86 grand final (he was not too impressed being a hardcore Dogs fan).

Main reason why I chose Eels when I was 8 was due to rebel against the old man and liking the Blue and Gold colours of the Mighty Eels.

Now married with 3 kids (wife supports South but lost bets in the years they were born so all my young kids (under 4) are Eels fans to be. My lifelong mission will be to ensure they are EELS supporters too.

My greatest wish is to see the Eels win another premiership in my adult years to truly appreciate it and to make up for heartbreak years weve had. But seeing the EELS play every week win or lose makes my Weekend.

I'm a bit of punter and like to put money on games to make them more interesting and I'm hooked on the Fantasy NRL concept. Starting to play NRL , Dailytelegraph, Foxsports and a private comp on Nearly NRL with some mates/associates.

Hutchy86

Juniors
Corey - screw the GFC - go overseas!!
haha thanks Jess.. I'm definitely swayed that way.
Oh and thanks for the advice yy! I have a cousin who taught ESL in Japan... she had difficulties adjusting to the cultural differences but she got paid very, very well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL it was sh*t anyway, the irony though was i had one of those hotdogs they sell and needed to sh*t to sh*t straight after, i held it in however and just dropped my guts on the dancefloor a few times:lol: and as you do, blamed it on my mates:lol:
:lol: You're all class mate.

Mark_S

Juniors
Hi I am Mark, 39 years old and a 30 year eels supporter. I have followed Parramatta since I first moved to Sydney in 1979. Been through the good times and the bad times and still as loyal as the first day.

Married, no kids as of yet, 4 cats, 4 cars, 2 motorcycles.

Live up in the hills, north western sydney, near Richmond.

Love the winter months as I get to watch the mighty eels, V8's, F1, Motogp & World Superbikes is also on + Nascar.

I also love to ride my bike and I am frequently ripping up the Putty.

Cheers
Mark

Glenn

First Grade
I'm Glenn (No, Really I am... :lol:),34 live in the North Sydney district and my earliest memory of going to a game is circa 1982 @ North Sydney Oval

Latest posts