What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO U THINK WE WILL SIGN ?

P.J.

Juniors
I think we'll concentrate on closing the Fans Forum, and use all our resources trying to get Dallas Rennie, and forget about actually signing a decent player for next year.

daRque

Juniors
We'll sign as many guys as we can that have never been near first grade. Such is the esteem in which players hold Leaky.

Seano

Juniors
if we can get those two we will have done well - the way the club is going atm we wont be signing anyone near that quality

P.J.

Juniors
I agree Seano, and/or John Wilson from the Tigers too.

But, the club has a criteria for signings. As follows.

a) Played less than 5 first grade games.

and/or

b) Over 30 years old.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Adam MacDougall is a broken down wreck and your great signing of Terry Hill fits right in with your criteria. :lol: :lol: There are so many great players, young and experienced, getting around and souths pick all of the shitty non-team players. One man does not win a game. Souths have not bought team-men, they bought the brilliant men who looked good because there was generally someone brilliant helping them look good. Get them on their own and they play up to shit. Craigie, Harrison et al.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, unit's right, I see the need for souths to buy a second medi-cab, now that would be a smart long term investment! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Yeah, unit's right, I see the need for souths to buy a second medi-cab, now that would be a smart long term investment! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: you've bought them all for prince, hodgson, reynolds, richards et al :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
oh i see??????? And i suppose their all gonna sustain their injuries against souths??? I guess Owen and his boys mistook the ball for a quarter pounder???? Oh well , these things happpen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
oh i see??????? And i suppose their all gonna sustain their injuries against souths??? I guess Owen and his boys mistook the ball for a quarter pounder???? Oh well , these things happpen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: You wastes are tooooo easy :lol: :lol: :lol: . Now lets's see, Souths beat Wastes twice this year so to me that indicate that you are our bunnies. Traditionally this means that the bunny team (being wastes in this instance) do not go into games against their superiors giving it there all (as they will know that a lose is inevitavle anyway) therefore protecting themselves against injury. So to answer your question...no the injuries will most likely not occur against Souths.

Another lame effort from a waste. Accordingly I dub you "softpussypete". You may now join your fellow wastes "sadunit" and "spineless". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
rastus..........dont dig a hole you cant get out of!! I really dont give a toss you beat us twice this season. Your not a threat to our top 8 hopes. Dont you think its pretty sad you won 3 games all year and had a squad at the start of the year which was "supposed" better than ours. I do!!

rastus

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
rastus..........dont dig a hole you cant get out of!! I really dont give a toss you beat us twice this season. Your not a threat to our top 8 hopes. Dont you think its pretty sad you won 3 games all year and had a squad at the start of the year which was "supposed" better than ours. I do!!

:lol: :lol: I must admit you guys are good for a laugh though. I know that hope springs eternal, but really, wastes and top 8 to be mentioned in the same sentence really is stretching it ;-)

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah whatver.............I guess you've never really thought about souths and the top 8 either. Your probably too busy hoping souths finish 14th for a change!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and the only way that they can do that is by hoping that some other team in the comp cheats again and loses all of their competition points.

Tigerpete

Juniors
You know the sad thing unit......its true, they have to rely on cheats being caught out before they can finish a towering 14th! Oh well their fans are used to it now, it shouldnt concern them so much these days.

Based upon your current criteria I would say the Rabbitohs would be chasing the following players:-

Sam Backo
Trevor Gillmeister
Lupina Kafusi
Craig Field
Steve Reardon
Trent Runciman

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've also heard they are chasing Rod McGregor-5/8 and are looking to re-sign Adam O'Neill-A very.............um, anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts