What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO DO U THINK WE WILL SIGN ?

SS1908

Juniors
You guys are such a "waste" of time.. We are still a traditional team with all our grand final wins intact and we didnt go and stab another team in the back to save your own arses and become what is commenly known around the football world as merged scum.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We also say we looked at the top 8.. Gee you guys might have had a chance if you didnt have to play the pride of the league, but as the comp goes, you have to and got your arses kicked not once but twice by the wooden spooners.. Gee your team must be bad if they couldnt beat Souths with the bad year we have had.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a life guys, oh thats right, you dont have a life, you live in the Cambelltown housing commision estates with no jobs and thats why you have plenty of time to get on forums of other teams... :( :( :(

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
SS1908 said:
You guys are such a "waste" of time.. We are still a traditional team with all our grand final wins intact and we didnt go and stab another team in the back to save your own arses and become what is commenly known around the football world as merged scum.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We also say we looked at the top 8.. Gee you guys might have had a chance if you didnt have to play the pride of the league, but as the comp goes, you have to and got your arses kicked not once but twice by the wooden spooners.. Gee your team must be bad if they couldnt beat Souths with the bad year we have had.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a life guys, oh thats right, you dont have a life, you live in the Cambelltown housing commision estates with no jobs and thats why you have plenty of time to get on forums of other teams... :( :( :(

Didn't stab another team in the back, um......1909. Thank You. :lol:

Looked at the top 8, when, 1926 :?

Get a life, coming from a souths supporter, that's rich. Why do you continue to make absolute dicks of yourselves, is it just for our amusement or what? :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
for a start i dont live in campbelltown and even if i did it would be better than living on the streets of Redfern and eating out of rubbish bins and sleeping on the park bench using newspapers to keep me warm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
SS1908 said:

Didn't stab another team in the back, um......1909. Thank You. :lol:

Looked at the top 8, when, 1926 :?

Get a life, coming from a souths supporter, that's rich. Why do you continue to make absolute dicks of yourselves, is it just for our amusement or what? :lol:

OK, i made a mistake and said we, when it should have said you thought you had a chance of the top 8... At last I am man enough to admit when I make a error, not like the merged scum..

SS1908

Juniors
Onc again, I m man enough to admit when I made a mistake but you bunch of wankers cannot admit the being merged scum was a mistake. If you stood by us and toughed it like like men, you would still have you identity, but what do you have now.. NOTHING.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You people are nothing just like your team and you dont have any balls.. ;-) ;-) ;-)

HappyTiger

Juniors
Mate if we stand alone....were in the gutter mate.A place the dunnies will come to know pretty well sooner than later i think.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are passionate and proud supporters, we still have our identity dickwit, ever look in the PL program. And why would we want to have no team to support for 2 years and then come back and end up battling you bunch of no hopers for the spoon. If keeping an identity is what it takes to win the spoon, then take our identity away from us

Your a thinker aren't ya!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
We are passionate and proud supporters, we still have our identity dickwit, ever look in the PL program. And why would we want to have no team to support for 2 years and then come back and end up battling you bunch of no hopers for the spoon. If keeping an identity is what it takes to win the spoon, then take our identity away from us

"Ever Look in the program".. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just had a look and the only Balmain Tigers I could find was a premier league team.. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: The first grade team said Wests TIGPIES aka Merged scum.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
And identity, thats about all u got too.U got a crap team,Ugly looking fans and cheergirls.Being run from the slums of Sydney by some of the biggest crackpots in Australia.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
SS1908 said:
madunit said:

"Ever Look in the program".. :lol: :lol: :lol: I just had a look and the only Balmain Tigers I could find was a premier league team.. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: The first grade team said Wests TIGPIES aka Merged scum.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really have to sound this out don't I? PL is short for Premier League, by having the Wests and Balmain teams in PL (Premier League) we still have our identity, numbnuts.

Do yourself a favour, go into the room of mirrors and have a good hard look at yourself. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Geez not another dunny supporter who knows S/F/ALL!!!!!!!! Go back to ur home in the dumpster in souths leagues car park u idiot!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He must be an upper class citzen if he gets to live in a dumpster. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, those thing are pretty comfy i'd imagine, i wonder if he stick souths Leagues rubbish to his bin with chewing gum??? Nothing like a souths momento to put on ya wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and they don't come much better than that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Nope they dont! Of course he didnt buy it, he just sleeps there. he often shares it with 2 or 3 other homeless bums which may explain why some souths fans on this forum are gay??????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on the reserves status now Pete, you couldn't have done it without Souths. :lol:

Is it just me or does everyone feel that the heading for this thread is begging to be answered with a "who gives a f**k" :?: