What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you most miss?

Which poster is most missed by FFB

• Ron Jeremy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crusader

• Chicken Hunter

• Sandy

• Legally Blonde

• chileman

• Total voters

MysteryGirl

First Grade
There have been a number of members that over time don't post as much or maybe get asked to leave for an extended period. Excluding the latter - which of these ex-FFB regulars do you miss the most?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chook's antics at LU are most sorely missed, however LB is a friend and a cool person all the way. hard to pick between the two, so I'll go with Mr George instead. :lol:

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Hurry up and post the site addy dig, I'm so excited I almost lost my incontinence pad.

Bobby DIGital said:
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=49524

There ya go ol' rival. Hows things been around the TFC btw? still not quitting while you're well behind? :D

Rival? LOL

You were 3 minutes at best. And a pissweak 3 minutes to boot.

I figure that I'll go to rleague, let halfy you and the other members of the dork tribe kick my arse for a week or so, then I'll come back here and claim victory. 8)

All I need now is a thread here hanging shit on rleague, get cliffy to start one will you mate....

:lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pepstar here misses the little yellow "special" bus every morning.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I just got back from my mom and dad's house.

Then again...they live in the house right next door to mine. :lol:

Latest posts