What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do you think will be the most improved player under bluey?

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Hey whats up guys been stalking and watching this site for years now finally decided to pick em up and finally join the warrior fanbase and share my views
anyways to answer my question, hopefully the player for me to improve the most is nobby, more set plays and one on one options for the kid could potentially mean a devastating attack in a structured offence and with the likes of mateo and johnson wooow up and up but every season is a different season cant be too complacent
cheerz!

Izz

Bench
Hi Shock_Kay, and welcome to LU :)

I hope we see Inu tear up at centre this season.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Yep glad to see no more 2nd rowers being starting center.. Well untill we potentially get injuries huh? Lol i think alot of onus eill definetly be put on ropo esp. After a season off tbh i think hes got to earn his place again

The whole team IMO but the individuals that will bloom under his reign would be

1. Inu
2. Locke
3. Hurrell
4. Carlos

Off Topic: I can't wait to see Bluey's Post Match Interviews, most of the questions the media fire at coaches will get totally bummed out in a professional manner. I think the NRL in particular will benefit with his inclusion as he is always well spoken, talks sense and gets to the point of issues in a timely manner. Again 2012 come to me now

Shock_Kay

Juniors
Nice to see the young guns ay
one thing i wsh to see is having one dominant playmaker in shaun johnson because we all know maloney is not a playmaker, would love to see johnson controlling the whole bacline being the first reciever ala andrew johns touching the ball maybe 3 or 4 times in the set controlling and dictating the play and maloney being the backseat man the link man to the backline giving him free reign to run the ball and kick.. Sik ov seeing the halves restricted to one side of the field

Micistm

Bench
Hi Shock, pull up a chair! ;-)

Yeah the common name seems to be Inu, the thought being Inu should get more motivated via Bluey.
I dunno- I'm thinking some of the very young ones may well bloom under him

devoid

Juniors
Welcome shock. I expect a guy like Bill Tupou to improve a lot this year -- not sure if it will be only because of Bluey, but I think Bluey's style will help him, and maybe some of the other younger guys, quite a bit.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I think Matulino will jump out of his skin this year especially with Nathan Friend distributing. And Inu should solidify the centre position.

Warmess

Juniors
As well as the usual suspects included here, I'm quite interested to see how Mannering goes with Bluey in charge now. More of a captaincy thing, I'm intrigued to see if/how he evolves.

I think as a unit they will improve collectivly. Bluey will introduce little set plays and moves not seen for years back into the NRL.

Individually if i had to pick a name id say Friend

hitman82

Bench
from what I have read, Bluey loves his aggressive forwards - therefore, I will nominate:

1.Russell Packer
2.Steve Rapira
3.Ukuma Ta'ai
4.Sam Lousi

...if Matulino improved, he'd become god. And that would be too weird.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
I think if matulino brought back his offload bak into his game he would be unstoppable.. Imo he was consistantly our best prop all season long

Izz

Bench
I think if matulino brought back his offload bak into his game he would be unstoppable.. Imo he was consistantly our best prop all season long
He's gonna rip up this season, i reckon. And yeah, i agree he was our best last season, in a tight race.