What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to play Week 1 Finals

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Unless we beat Manly by 43+ points (extremely unlikely) we will finish third. That means week 1 finals we play the team who finishes 6th overall.

However it is very unclear who will finish 6th. The Dragons, Tigers, Cowboys and Warriors are all mathematical possibilities.

Which team would you prefer to play?

00digger00

Juniors
I would like to play the dragons. I reckon we have their measure at suncorp. I would hate to pay the cowboys and knock another QLD team out of the finals. My GF wet dream is Broncos v Cowboys....

gUt

Coach
Cowboys unfortunately. Even though I want them to do well out of the Saints, the Warriors, the Tigers or the Cows it would have to be little brother.,

user_nat

Coach
We have beat all 4 of those teams already this year. I think we can again.

I'd like to play the Dragons week 1. Only because if we lose, we can compare it to 06.

Mr Saab

Referee
We will be playing the Warriors or Cowboys...no one else. Prefer to play the Cows as the Warriors are very dangerous IMO

Snappy

Coach
By my calculations (which im to tired to do again now) I thought we'd either play the Warriors or the Dragons.

Assuming the Dragons and Tigers both win, it will depend on the Cowboys v Warriors game result as to who we will play.

Snappy

Coach
Yep, assuming Tigers and Dragons both win which they should easily.

If Cowboys beat Warriors, Dragons will finish 6th.

If Warriors beat Cowboys, Warriors will finish 6th. (Cowboys drop to 7th)

00digger00

Juniors
Does anyone know what day the broncos will play there 1st final?? (Friday or Saturday) or do we just have to wait till the end of round 26? Ill be down south on Friday night and would hate to miss it!

Mr Saab

Referee
???

If Tigers and Cowboys win, and Dragons lose then Dragons finish 6th
If Dragons and Cowboys win, and Tiger lose then Tigers finish 6th.

Think realistic and not fantasy land. Tigers are not losing to the sharks and the Dragons are not losing to the Panthers.
We play the loser of the warriors cowboys game.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Knights but that cant happen....

prefer the cows as i think they're one of the weaker teams in the 8. dragons arent in good form but you can bet bennett will get them revved up

Snappy

Coach
Think realistic and not fantasy land. Tigers are not losing to the sharks and the Dragons are not losing to the Panthers.
We play the loser of the warriors cowboys game.

Not sure how you come to that outcome.

The ladder right now looks like this.

4. Tigers 32 points (+81)
5. Cowboys 32 points (+64)
6. Dragons 31 points (+122)
7. Warriors 30 points (+99)

Now we both agree that Tigers and Dragons will both win.

So if the Warriors win the ladder will look this.

4. Tigers 34 points
5. Dragons 33 points
6. Warriors 32 points
7. Cowboys 32 points

If the Cowboys win the ladder will look like this.

4. Tigers 34 points
5. Cowboys 34 points
6. Dragons 33 points
7. Warriors 30 points

So in conclusion we will either play the Dragons or the Warriors.

Latest posts