What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to play Week 1 Finals

Mr Saab

Referee
Not sure how you come to that outcome.

The ladder right now looks like this.

4. Tigers 32 points (+81)
5. Cowboys 32 points (+64)
6. Dragons 31 points (+122)
7. Warriors 30 points (+99)

Now we both agree that Tigers and Dragons will both win.

So if the Warriors win the ladder will look this.

4. Tigers 34 points
5. Dragons 33 points
6. Warriors 32 points
7. Cowboys 32 points

If the Cowboys win the ladder will look like this.

4. Tigers 34 points
5. Cowboys 34 points
6. Dragons 33 points
7. Warriors 30 points

So in conclusion we will either play the Dragons or the Warriors.

you got me

Mr Saab

Referee
Would have preferred the Cows. Pray that either the storm or manly are not upset in week one or we are gone. The warriors will be very tough.
If all goes to plan and we win and 1 and 2 win then we will play the loser of Tigers Dragons.
Will be an interesting finals series.

AuDragon

Juniors
For a while there, I saw us playing the Tigers, and I would've loved it!
They were very lucky against the Sharks today, and would have probably lost, were it not for Farah and that pink merkin that kept calling against them.

But with the scum from Manly missing 8 players, I reckon we should go in with a game plan to put 50 on them! Probably won't happen though...

josh1111

Juniors
Would have preferred the Cows. Pray that either the storm or manly are not upset in week one or we are gone. The warriors will be very tough.
If all goes to plan and we win and 1 and 2 win then we will play the loser of Tigers Dragons.
Will be an interesting finals series.

They would both have to lose for us to be gone, can't see that happening.

Juju

Juniors
Interesting that your coach told Gould that the Warriors were one team he didn't want the Broncs to meet again this year...

The Crane

Juniors
So there needs to be essentially 3 upsets (including our game) this weekend for us to be knocked out in week 1.

I can't see Newcastle beating Storm, but Manly (minus players) could lose to NQ, and Dragons could easily topple the Tigs.

That being said, I am confident we can take the Warriors. Keep bombing to Manu with Yow Yeh charging in.

to_ddeath

Coach
Well most of you have got your wish for week 2, the locky fairytale really is moving along nicely....

T.

Latest posts