What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to see in the Grand Final?

Who do you want to see in the Grand Final?

• Bulldogs vs Melbourne Storm

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Bulldogs vs Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Parramatta Eels vs Melbourne Storm

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 38 32.5%

• Total voters

thommo4pm

Coach
and as I have said since I started in this thread, if the Dogs and Melbourne lose this weekend coming up, then they should also be considered a choke....given they are facing to the 2 teams that saints lost too and apparently choked against.

LL3

Juniors
and as I have said since I started in this thread, if the Dogs and Melbourne lose this weekend coming up, then they should also be considered a choke....given they are facing to the 2 teams that saints lost too and apparently choked against.

f**k this is gonna be good, atleast there gonna have a whole week to think of something.

thommo4pm

Coach
f**k this is gonna be good, atleast there gonna have a whole week to think of something.

My last post wasn't aimed at you LL3, I think you know that, I was replying to Doggiesfan09....you replied as I was typing mine out. :D

LL3

Juniors
My last post wasn't aimed at you LL3, I think you know that, I was replying to Doggiesfan09....you replied as I was typing mine out. :D

Ye all good, keep going though, testing them mentally is quite amusing.

BTW took Manly 5 yrs to win the comp !!

Doggiesfan09

Juniors

It depends , if both The dogs and storm fail to perform and play horrible football you could say they choked but if they play well and just get beaten cause the other team play better then thats not a choke, i believe the dragons played ok against Parra but last night it looked like they were very nervous and couldnt handle the pressure , to me they looked in trouble when Brisbane scored their second try and you could see Sowards head go down

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Best outcome for RL = Dogs v Brisbane

Best outcome for a quality contest = Dogs v Storm.

Parra don't deserve it... (watch them gather mwahahaha)

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Best outcome for RL = Dogs v Brisbane

Best outcome for a quality contest = Dogs v Storm.

Parra don't deserve it... (watch them gather mwahahaha)

I disagree , If Parra have to beat teams 1st , 3rd and Second to make it then they definately deserve to be there, the only goal in first 26 weeks is to make it into finals and they did that.

thommo4pm

Coach
It depends , if both The dogs and storm fail to perform and play horrible football you could say they choked but if they play well and just get beaten cause the other team play better then thats not a choke, i believe the dragons played ok against Parra but last night it looked like they were very nervous and couldnt handle the pressure , to me they looked in trouble when Brisbane scored their second try and you could see Sowards head go down

what a crap argument that one is.
Brisbane outplayed us, simple as that.
Soward tried his backside off all night, his head did not go down.

Have you played the game or any form of it like touch footy?
What do you / would you do when an opponent scores against you?

So you see Sowards head go down, according to you, and that means Saints choked. God help the next football player who looks to the ground when an opposing side scores against his team, the side will be choking.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
what a crap argument that one is.
Brisbane outplayed us, simple as that.
Soward tried his backside off all night, his head did not go down.

Have you played the game or any form of it like touch footy?
What do you / would you do when an opponent scores against you?

So you see Sowards head go down, according to you, and that means Saints choked. God help the next football player who looks to the ground when an opposing side scores against his team, the side will be choking.

Was that my argument was it?

The Dragons completion rate was way down , simple errors , stupid decisions (taking the two) and Sowards attacking kicking game was poor , very different to the way you played the rwst of the year. You can have your opinion and ill have mine , im not saying im right but in my eyes the Dragons dont perform when it counts

thommo4pm

Coach
Was that my argument was it?

The Dragons completion rate was way down , simple errors , stupid decisions (taking the two) and Sowards attacking kicking game was poor , very different to the way you played the rwst of the year. You can have your opinion and ill have mine , im not saying im right but in my eyes the Dragons dont perform when it counts

Well if you had watched the Dragons games through out the year, we had always taken the 2 points when on offer.

And as I have stated all along, should the Dogs and Melbourne lose this weekend coming up then they should be classed as chokes given Saints losses to the 2 sides they are playing were seen as chokes also. Never mind the fact that we didn't play poorly and were just beaten by better sides.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Well if you had watched the Dragons games through out the year, we had always taken the 2 points when on offer.

And as I have stated all along, should the Dogs and Melbourne lose this weekend coming up then they should be classed as chokes given Saints losses to the 2 sides they are playing were seen as chokes also. Never mind the fact that we didn't play poorly and were just beaten by better sides.

Ok then fair enough . like i said we will agree to disagree , the Dragons played nowhere near to their potential last night

Garts

Bench
Would like a Eels v Broncos GF with the Eels inflicting the Broncos 1st GF defeat. If the Eels dont make it I would not have too much interest but I guess I would go for either the Broncos or Melbourne.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In short: "F**k the Bulldogs".

Would've saved a lot of typing ;-)

Garts

Bench
Lol, maybe. But if it was dogs v Melbourne or brisbane I might end up cheering on the dogs as I dislike the others as well. More qldrs in those 2 sides.

i would really like to the broncos in the grand final! a grand final win would top every thing off! after all brisbane has a pretty good team at the moment! with the most players in origin!