What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to win the GF?

Which team you want to win GF?

• Manly

Votes: 31 15.4%
  • Cronulla

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters

simostorm

Bench
Popualrity poll..
Who do you want to win the GF this year out of the remaining clubs..
Seems like Storm are suffereing from Rooster syndrome (ppl are starting to hate them cos there succesful)..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Warriors are the people's favourite. As such, they will not make the GF tbh

JW

Coach
Warriors naturally, we all love an underdog.

It may also be a good story if JP get up, but having said that it would bring a giggle if they bow out and Harold Holt decides to head back in for another swim.

Auckland, can't stand the rest of the teams. If they get eliminated, I'll begrudgingly go for Easts. That, and I'd like to see Cronulla STILL without a premiership!

Ice777

Bench
Stop it now it's blatantly obvious Storm will win this poll in a landslide :sarcasm:

My pick is Manly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They weren't everyone's favourite. I actually wanted the Cowboys to win... they were the true underdogs IMO.

adamkungl

Immortal
Popualrity poll..
Seems like Storm are suffereing from Rooster syndrome (ppl are starting to hate them cos there succesful)..

Methinks a large part of it is arrogance. I'm told a large group of Roosters fans were arrogant wankers back in 04... I find that hard to belive :cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Popualrity poll..

adamkungl said:
Methinks a large part of it is arrogance. I'm told a large group of Roosters fans were arrogant wankers back in 04... I find that hard to belive :cool:
That's the reason why so many people dislike Melbourne.

As for the question, let's have a look at the other five teams:

Manly - Yes, they are silvertails, but I think a player like Steve Menzies deserves to go out with a premiership

Cronulla - They have Paul Gallen and Greg Bird, 'nuff said.

Warriors - Could well win this weekend, and like Menzies, Wiki deserves to go out a winner, but it won't happen.

Brisbane - Uncle Wayne's final year at the club and the hoopla in the media that surrounds them winning the comp could be too much.

Roosters - They honestly don't phase me too much, only that they have Braith Anasta.

So in short, you could say I'll be going for Manly and the Roosters :)shock: I feel so dirty for saying that) ...

voltron

Juniors
id like it to be a roosters manly gf (i know its not possible)
mainly cuz i would probably want the roosters to win
and beaver to get his 350th game

but otherwise a sharks/manly gf would be good too
with manly wining

BWNB

First Grade
Cronulla, Because i go for them.
I would like to see the Sharks play the Roosters in the Grand final because there will be no home ground advantge to them, i wouldnt mind playing Manly either that would be a promoters dream.

But if Cronulla dont win, i say go Warriors.

t1tan

Juniors
Popualrity poll..
No people have hated them for a while.
And its because of their gutter tactics,not their success.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters Sharks would be awesome. My brothers a Sharks fan. And to deny them again would be truly hilarious