What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who do you want to win the GF?

Which team you want to win GF?

• Manly

Votes: 31 15.4%
  • Cronulla

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters

Tommax25

Bench
Sharks derr

if we don't win it i'd like to see the warriors win it. I can do without seeing brisbane, melbourne or manly win it again...

manly havent won it for 12 years! I know they have won it before but its not like they won it last week like the storm and broncs, last thing they won was a MP in 1997 I think?

Anyway, I would like to see manly, warriors, broncos, storm, sharks, roosters win it in order of preference

perverse

Referee
do we really want to lose the ability to win any argument against a sharks fan with a swift "juan f**k all"? i know i don't. actually, i don't want anyone to win it this year of the remaining teams except the warriors, and even if they make it past this week i still don't give a chance in hell.

although stranger things have happened i guess..

perverse

Referee
actually that was pretty cold... if the sharkies do get up and win it i'll probably grin from ear to ear. it would be a great moment for their club and fans.

This Year?

Immortal
Popualrity poll..
Who do you want to win the GF this year out of the remaining clubs..
Seems like Storm are suffereing from Rooster syndrome (ppl are starting to hate them cos there succesful)..
I hate the Roosters.

I hate Manly a little more than the Roosters.

I've hated the Storm from the day the club was born.

I hate the Broncos more.

And Cronulla more than the Broncos.

Sharkies, if you don't get it this year, you never will.

hahah.

thats a bit unfair i think.

were easily the 4th in line at the moment behind Manly, Melbourne and Brisbane.

we got the week off by fluke, Gallen has a burst ear drum and simmons is still in the centres. he is a disaster waiting to happen.

wev'e been in much stronger positions with a better squad before. if it happens this time it would be a miracle IMO.

Shorty

Staff member
Hmm so you Sharkies still not letting it sink in?
I think you have a very good chance especially considering the lack of practice Manly will have compared to Sharks side of the draw if they win,because next year the comp is going to be even more competitive,imo.

magic1132

Juniors
The Roosters, failing that then I will also join the Warriors bandwagon, don't really care for the other sides at all

Ryan

Juniors
Obviously I want my team to win guys - Manly.
If not them, another Sydney team will do.
THE Shire would go ballistic if The Sharks won, so probably them after Manly. Plus, I have a soft spot for Paul Steppa Stephenson, and he has contributed to them this year.
Then The Roosters. I love watching Minichello & co. running around. Plus, like Beaver, I would like to see Fitzgibbon win a premiership before he retires (so maybe Manly can win it this year, Roosters next ! Hehehehehe)

Hutty1986

Immortal
I was going to say Brisbane...but a NSW side needs to get our premiership back! So I'll say Manly or the Chooks