What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the better forward pack?

Who has the better forward pack?

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
Except when i challenged you to a boxing match for charity.
1. Your signature seems to imply you have me on ignore. That's obviously not the case.
2. I'm not going to fight you because I'd probably seriously injure you and you'd sue me.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Awesome thread. BunniesMan rating Faylor over TLL & Bronson hahahahahahah. Best troll in history.

I like young Fensom the most though. Machine.

And how bloody harmonious is it in here? ALL the hate directed at Souths becuase of three or four absolute nutters. We've found the answer to world peace - get three or four odiots to talk rot about how they are going to dominate on clearly unfounded grounds & the rest of the world will turn on them.

Brilliant. Who would have thought Souffs were ever good for anything, let alone being the catalyst for world peace.

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
I meant we'll do our talking in games that actually count.

I find it hilarious that because we lost the haters are predicting our impending doom but if we won they would have said it's meaningless.

Huh? What avoidance? BunniesMan avoids NOTHING. BunniesMan is a tough strong alphamale, he does not run away from any fights.

Sure thing.

If you're not avoiding, perhaps you can answer my questions, questions which have been put to you several times now without a response.

1. Do you admit that you failed to notice that the Wikipedia count for test matches is "as of 7 April 2010" and therefore made your entire assumption wildly inaccurate?
2. Here's a challenge for you: since the 2008 world cup, find me a test match that a fully fit Bronson Harrison has not played in.
3. Harrison has been a starter in a World Cup final win and a Four Nations final win. Which international tournaments has Lowe won?

Ladmate

Bench
Bronson is better than Dave Taylor. But I have no regrets with him leaving, Sheens would have destroyed him. One of my favourite non-tigers.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sure thing.

If you're not avoiding, perhaps you can answer my questions, questions which have been put to you several times now without a response.

1. Do you admit that you failed to notice that the Wikipedia count for test matches is "as of 7 April 2010" and therefore made your entire assumption wildly inaccurate?
2. Here's a challenge for you: since the 2008 world cup, find me a test match that a fully fit Bronson Harrison has not played in.
3. Harrison has been a starter in a World Cup final win and a Four Nations final win. Which international tournaments has Lowe won?
Fair enough it appears he's played a few more games than I originally stated. Still, Lowe is better than Harrison.

skeepe

Immortal
Fair enough it appears he's played a few more games than I originally stated. Still, Lowe is better than Harrison.

That's the first question.

You're still avoiding the crux of the matter. You stated that Harrison was not a Kiwi regular, despite the fact that he has played every single test match bar one (and that was in the Four Nations when he was rested) that he has been fit and available for since the 2008 World Cup.

You have also failed to nominate which international competition victories Ben Lowe has been an integral part of.

skeepe

Immortal
based on what? Because he gives you a bigger hard on?

Probably. It can't be based on statistics, that's for sure.

Harrison in 2010:
26 games, 2078 minutes (80 minutes per game), 4 tries, 6 line breaks, 9 line break assists, 9 try assists, 59 offloads, 306 runs for 2333 metres, 721 tackles, 74 tackle breaks.

Lowe in 2010:
18 games, 1311 minutes (73 minutes per game), 1 try, 5 line breaks, 1 line break assist, 3 try assists, 8 offloads, 214 runs for 1707 metres, 617 tackles, 30 tackle breaks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lowe gets more metres per game in less minutes. 34 tackles a game compared to 27. So more tackles in less minutes.

More metres and more tackles per game, and he plays 7 minutes less. Lowe > Harrison.

BranVan3000

Coach
I wouldn't rate Lowe that highly, he's a solid player, good defensively with few errors in his game, and the occasional spark but he really only started to come out of his shell as a footballer last year. Theres a reason he was flying under the radar. Though unfortunately he got injured, hopefully he performs as well again this year

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lowe gets more metres per game in less minutes. 34 tackles a game compared to 27. So more tackles in less minutes.

More metres and more tackles per game, and he plays 7 minutes less. Lowe > Harrison.

Lowe's defence was stunning last night. One of the greats.

cleary89

Coach
1. Your signature seems to imply you have me on ignore. That's obviously not the case.
2. I'm not going to fight you because I'd probably seriously injure you and you'd sue me.

1. I had to view your post after we beat you 6 tries to two last night. Many lols.

2. Well don't ever say you don't run away from fights, because you clearly did from this one. Still up for it though if you change your mind?

BunniesMan

Immortal
2. Well don't ever say you don't run away from fights, because you clearly did from this one. Still up for it though if you change your mind?
It's not "running away" if you don't fight because you'll hurt someone too much.

I've very rarely taken a swing at someone in my life. Even though I'm very strong I don't do it because I don't feel like braking people's facial bones.

I have knocked someone's tooth out, and I've knocked someone else out in one punch. I am very strong.

simmo1

First Grade
It's not "running away" if you don't fight because you'll hurt someone too much.

I've very rarely taken a swing at someone in my life. Even though I'm very strong I don't do it because I don't feel like braking people's facial bones.

I have knocked someone's tooth out, and I've knocked someone else out in one punch. I am very strong.

lol