What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has the better forward pack?

Who has the better forward pack?

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
Did you have a disagreement with one of your special friends in the sheltered workshop.
I don't know what a sheltered workshop is. And no, it was in 2 different house parties. Everyone's a bit drunk, someone disses my girl or calls me gay, they got hurt.

Liddell

Juniors
Seriously, do you keep a straight face while typing this stuff?

Because i cant keep one reading it..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It's not "running away" if you don't fight because you'll hurt someone too much.

I've very rarely taken a swing at someone in my life. Even though I'm very strong I don't do it because I don't feel like braking people's facial bones.

I have knocked someone's tooth out, and I've knocked someone else out in one punch. I am very strong.

i'm up in coffs harbour later this year.. shall we tee up a good ol' beer & fightin session?

rupertpupkin

Juniors
I have a tattoo too.

unicorn_tattoo.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
It's official: BunniesMan is a coward who will not front up when proven wrong. You're a disgrace to the species.

aqua_duck

Coach
:)
Lowe gets more metres per game in less minutes. 34 tackles a game compared to 27. So more tackles in less minutes.

More metres and more tackles per game, and he plays 7 minutes less. Lowe > Harrison.
wow he makes 4m a game more, let's ignore offloads, tackle breaks, line break assists and try assists