What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who hates Wagon?

jason taylor

Bench
this player just really frustrates me - how the hell did he play for queensland? what has he ever done? he doesn't even have that much talent and is really a waste of space. a junior would be better for the team than this guy.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
no offence JT but... :blahb:

he's a good defender, and as much as people put him down... he obviously does something that sees the coach put him in every week. he's often caught out but its not through lack of trying.

also this arguement has been done to death a bit, and leasa is gunna kick your ass... :(

Pazza

First Grade
I dont hate him. I just feel that Robbo is a better option. There is no reason to hate him.

strider

Post Whore
hey JT - take a chill pill dude .... hate is a strong word ... maybe u don't like him as a player anymore - but hate's just not a good word to use

all our guys are cool dudes ..... his best footy might be behind him but he can still be a really good contributor when healthy - he was playing REALLY well earlier this year before he got injured - players often take a while to come back from injury

everyone bags wags for not being able to pass etc ..... but dead set that cut out pass he threw this year to put burty away was possibly one of the BEST balls I have EVER seen - it was absolutely perfect

sunny

Wagon is your stereotypical jack of all trades in a negative sense- can play a lot of positions (centre, f/e, back row), but isn't particularly good at any of 'em.

Agent Mulder

Bench
jason taylor said:
this player just really frustrates me - how the hell did he play for queensland? what has he ever done? he doesn't even have that much talent and is really a waste of space. a junior would be better for the team than this guy.

Shut Up, Not Well.

Sterling

Juniors
in the season 2001 highlights video he was awesome ..... i stil like him and think hes valuable to the team

btaag

Juniors
He has been a loyal, honest player for us since we got him and has always tried his best. He is no Paul Carrige.

punK-eeL

Juniors
he isnt my fav..but i dont hate the man.
i may get frustrated and say i hate the guy in the spur of the moment..but hes done some silly things. but wags has always been loyal
so yeh, hes fine in my books

Glenn

First Grade
Wags may not be the flashiest player on the field, but 9 times out of 10 he will get the job done, through sheer hard work

Phillips

Referee
had his best season since 2001 in 05

however, i'd rather see him play centre rather than lock as i rate Robinson & Perenara better options

have you actually ever watched a game of footy, JT?

I actually reckon Wags is now my fav player. Tough call, but I'm leaning that way.

Stagger eel

Staff member
jason taylor said:

Daniel Wagon

Games: 149
Tries: 36
Queensland: 3

sorry?? you were saying?

Hellsy

Immortal
btaag said:
He has been a loyal, honest player for us since we got him and has always tried his best. He is no Paul Carrige.

Glenn said:
Wags may not be the flashiest player on the field, but 9 times out of 10 he will get the job done, through sheer hard work

Here Here!

Avenger

Immortal
I agree. Piss this thread off. Nobody in our team deserves to be hated. Not even Burty. :D