What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who in AUS havent got the game yet?(those who pre-orded)

wattsy32

Juniors
Hey all,
Firstly i like to say congrats to all who have the game at the moment i bet your having hours of great gaming, both in New Zealand and parts of Australia. I rang up my harvey norman (Moss Vale), with all the excitement from a day early release and they told me i would be lucky if i can get it on Friday! Im a bit disapointed but then again i am hour and a half south of sydney. I was just wondering who else out there in Australia who pre ordered and havent got the game yet and are dying for it!!! :D

p.s I feel bad for you brits as well hope you get your copy a.s.a.p,then we'll all be happy! :D :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i haven't received my pre -ordered copy yet and i pre - ordered from Harvey Norman at Erina on the Central Coast.

Tadpole

Juniors
:( i have. pre-ordered from gameswarehouse........hoping by some lucky chance they shipped it off yesterday......otherwise i am sneaking out to Hardly Normal at Moore Pak this arvo.....hoping that they have a copy for sale...otherwise i will have to wait till tomorrow

wattsy32

Juniors
are they expecting you to get it by tomorrow (12th) ?? I hope all harvey normans who havent started distributing can start by tomorrow

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
I ordered through League Unlimited. I am in Sydney so I should get my game delivered to my door some time tomorrow

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Same here :lol:

And i live in NZ, the EB i glenfields courier is running late, so im expecting it within the next few hours. I should have had it a few hours ago

Mad Tiger

Juniors
I pre-ordered from EB Campbelltown and i have been trying to contact them all day to find out if its in and they are constantly engaged...

Eb in Adelaide are 'allegedye getting it on the 12th' I was told last night...I can sense a f**k around coming my way...they will probably try and sell me AFL 2004

SGuest

Juniors
I pre-ordered in July with GPstore in Australia - for myself and anyone else who pre-ordered there, they will not receive the game until at least next Monday....

Hi Brett

I understand where you are coming from. Our supplier isn't HES unfortunately. They have advised that their stock is arriving in the morning and will ship to us tomorrow :(

Kind regards

Vicki
GPstore

At Wednesday 10/12/2003 19:24, you wrote:

Hi Vicki,

I have heard that some retailers in Sydney and Brisbane (e.g. Grace Bros)
are already selling the game as of this-morning. I have also been told that
HES (Home Entertainment Suppliers) have given "official" permission for
stores to sell the game tomorrow due to early releases in NZ and in some
outlets here.

I assume your supplier is HES? So therefore you should receive the game
tomorrow at the latest?? If it is not HES, is there a chance you may receive
it earlier due to what I have mentioned above?

Sorry to be so hounding, but I am reading that every other store is
releasing it either tomorrow or Friday, why not GPstore??

Best regards,
Brett.

----- Original Message -----
To: "Brett"
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: Rugby League - XBOX

> Hi Brett
>
> Our supplier has the release date for 13 December (Saturday) which means
we
> won't see it till Monday :(
>
> We are changing over to Australia Post but have a few TNT satchels left
> which gives you Express service (although you only pay for standard) for
> the delivery.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Vicki
> GPstore
>
> At Saturday 6/12/2003 16:51, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am writing this in regards to the much anticipated "Rugby League"
game.
> >
> > Now I've been following this game intently through the work of Mario
> > Wynands ant the guys at Sidhe and HES. There has been some confusion on
> > the 'actual' release date - will GPstore.com.au be dispatching this game
> > on Friday the 12th, or earlier? As I have a XBOX pre-order of this game
I
> > would like to know if possible.
> >
> > Also, is it possible to have the game sent by Express Post - I am
> > willing to pay whatever additional charges so I can get the game before
> > next weekend!!
> >
> > If you could answer these questions it would be greatly appreciated.
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Brett.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I pre-ordered the game yonks ago on this very website. However I am in Goulburn (an hour north of Canberra) so I am very much doubting I will get it tomorrow :( Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?
If I dont get it tomorrow I wont be able to play it until Tuesday as I am going away to Newcastle Friday arvo :( Geeeez I hope it gets here tomorrow......

***MH***

Bench
Im in the same situation as SGuest.. i've ordered online with DStore.com.au and they receive their stock on the 13th too... however i may not get it as express post like he is and may have to wait until wednesday...... it doesn't really matter coz my Xbox is in for repairs, which just happened to break down right before the Rugby League release!!! i'm supposed to get it back within 10-12 days from now... but lucky i still got 7 months warranty on the bastard!!!

axl rose

Bench
[furrycat said:
]Ordered through Harvey Norman in Lismore... expecting a call tomorrow or hopefully today...

I tried to get it today from Harvey Norman in Lismore but they wouldnt sell it even though they had it in stock, you will definitely get it tomorrow. Dont get your hopes up about a call though, as customer service is not thier strong point.

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
I just called EB Hurstville and they said its in now and available if you have pre-ordered. I'm waiting for my dad to come, he said about 30mins. Mite come on tonight and tell you how it is.

Matta

Juniors
I pre-ordered at EB Liverpool (Sydney) but they said that they'll call me when they get it in (I asked them yesterday), but I've got no call and if they got the batch today and they're not selling it today but tommorow then I'll have to juggle MANY things tomorrow (school, presentation night, dinner, parents) and I'm trying to work out if I have the time for it. Can anyone confirm if EB livo are selling it yet? Or is it going to be sold tommorow? Is it sold out yet?

PaulWright

Juniors
I just walked into Harvey Norman at 2pm and picked a PS2 copy up off the shelf. I didnt pre-order. They are sitting on the shelves ready to be bought.

Cheers - and it looks like it will be a great RL game

legend

Coach
If you ordered the game through this website and live in NSW, tell me your name and I will let you know if your game has been posted. I did post two to Goulburn this afternoon so it's up to Australia Post. :D

Matt M

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
I ordered through League Unlimited. I am in Sydney so I should get my game delivered to my door some time tomorrow

Same here mate, can't wait until it arrives.