What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Dog-T???

imported_bronco

Juniors
Don't head down that path Tim, your only going to make yourself look stupid fighting over penis sizes with someone who is just taking the piss.

Cheers
bronco

Dog-T

Juniors
this is what message 142 said dougs ;

That's right mate, you saw it last nite while I was havin a nice time with you...

dog said that to is bluegold

Dog

Juniors
i was talkin to u dog-t

and bluegold, i said very very small about the shadow and dog-t started raving on about dick size

dont confuse me

Dog

Dog-T

Juniors
dog it is too late to is hide what you is said but it is ok doug this is the year 2001 and you is got nothing to be is ashamed of with your is lifestyle or your is sexual preference

i is not care if you is like to shoot poo. i is only is care that you is show me is the respect that i is deserve doug

Dog

Juniors
Mate, noone deserves respect, they earn it. The only way to earn respect is to treat people with the same respect you hope to earn back. I obviously have not earnt a lot of peoples repsect but at least I'm trying. If you want respect you have to stop bignoting yourself and take timeout to look at who you really rather than try to be some sort of big homie guytrying to scare everyone with seemingly meaningless words posted on a miniscule sit on the internet. Right now I think you have the respect of LWOS as much as Hitler had the respect of the western world. Pick up your act. You aren't impressing anyone.

Dog

BlueAnGold

Juniors
cmon dog, dont take him seriously, he's not, he's justtakin the piss out of everyone cause he thinks its funny. small things amuse small minds, just pity him, its all he has

Dog-T

Juniors
dog i is earned respect by reaching the level of is GRANDMASTER - maybe you is dont understand what that is means as you is not a homey (you should is not call yourself dog if you is not a homey)

i will is explain it is to you . a grandmaster is the leader of a is possy (a group of is homeys) and to is become a grandmaster (or TOP DOUG) recuires years of living on the street as a badassed homey. you is can only become a grandmaster if you is earned it and is by having the is respect of others.

you is very neaive to the is ways of the is world dog . i is suggest that you try to is grow up or everyone will is laugh at you like a little is boy

dog-t

no they is not doug
Damn, I picked a bad time to log out and missed that. That's the first time you have responded to one of my posts in months
emwink.gif

T

tigger

Dog Turd - I will make your face look like a rottweilers arse when i catch you.

Grandmaster or Grandmother?

Peace out Bitch.

Latest posts