What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Dog-T???

T

tigger

Very clever Dog-T, I thought I might be able to get you to bite, but once again you have stayed away from anything that will identify your stoooopid ass.

Dog-T

Juniors
dog i is a grand masster so those is rules do is not apply to is me doug . you dont listen doug and that is why you is never learn doug

rasputin doug i is got one thing to is say to is you. i is no that you is think that i is ozbash but you is wrong i is not feel up cows breasts all day doug i is feel up real (hot) ladys breasts all day doug

i is not a sheeprootin middleaged new zuland cow molesting dougy

i is doug-t and i is out

BlueandGold,
Thanks for adding me to the suspect list. Everyone who is anyone on the board is required to be an official suspect, and I was starting to feel left out.
The only defence I have to offer is that it is well known that I have had a total humour bypass performed on me many years ago.

Haha,I actually never mentioned ozbash at all dog-t. In saying that I am not saying you are and am not saying you are not, I will not rain on your parade. Nice of you to finally address me by name though dog-t, makes me feel all warm and cuddly
emsmiled.gif

The only defence I have to offer is that it is well known that I have had a total humour bypass performed on me many years ago.
Oh come now Roopy, you can't slide away that easy, Irecall your input of the whats their name brothers.
emwink.gif
It's all about misdirection.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh God T! Is this still going?
Come Bronco, Tigger, Roopy, Rasputin, Legend etc etc. the GRANDMASTER is about to be unveiled....
... actually the veil is a nice silky one and soft on the skin, so perhaps we'll leave it until tomorrow....

Well Willow, if I was only 90% sure before I am now 99.5% due to his confirmation so the unvieling will be an anti climax, besides, we may yet make 200 for Roopy.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Well i've tricked a few people of the last couple of days into believing i'm dog T but i'm definetly not.
Heres some evidence on my side:
<ul> [*]I'm unavailable between the times of 6am &amp; 1:30pm AEST. Yes i have access to computers at my college but they are all to old to handle this site and to make things worse they run a really old version of netscape navigator. [*]I like Roopy have had a humor bypass. It was quite flattering for people to think i could be dog T. [*]I only have 1 IP address. Despite the lie i told willow yesterday i only have one computer and its Ip is 203.97.2.242 and if you compare it with dog T's it'll be different. [*]I never went home sick the day i told Legend i did. I did go home sick at lunch on Monday though and that could go against me. [*]I failed Willows test. I got the time right and a few details right about how it was about Girds and Barrett but there were a few things i got wrong.[/list] Well thats all the evidence i have, hopefully shirlock will rule me out and my pick is Tigger. Cheers
bronco

imported_bronco

Juniors
You might want to notice Ali that i am online right now but i am at school and using a different comp, I leave my home comp online all day, it usually disconnects at some point.
I actually got IE working on these piece of shit comps, it mean i don't have to worry about my internet balance and getting the sites i go to monitored.

Cheers
bronco

Dog-T

Juniors
i is more a is bulldougs supporter than any is one player doug . currently i is like darren brit as he is a excitement machine doug and i is also is like willie mason becuse he is would make a good henchman. i is used to like darrel hallygin because of his fancy footwork doug

I neally cacked myself when i signed onto here before and saw 176 replies....hahahaha
I think that the analysis of suspects by tigger (i think) abt 100 posts ago was quite inaccurate. I think that he has neglected the 2 most obvious selections (or 3)
Macavity
Bulldog Tim
Ozbash
I think any of these could pull it off. All have motives and the ability to do this... I wouldn't even discount mud and blood or willow, but i will at this point remove my doug name from vis fullyyyy sik suspect list....;)
MFC.

L

legend

I beleive this could also be the work of Dog-T.

Beat the cowboys by 8
now people tryin to debate
sayin these dogs havn’t got what it takes
not great
but we wise dogs
we’ve learnt to wait
make em suffer
no need to demonstrate
the Finals are a clean slate
much more killing awaits
we were just havin a nap
but now we’re ready to snap
showtime at the showground
get ready to clap
we know these Sharks are hot
but we want the number 2 spot
so we gonna cool em off
the dog drinks all the water
now the shark can’t swim
grab it by the fin
take a bite &amp; lick the blood off our chin
tastes like sh.it so we chuck it in tha bin
now how they gonna win
fu.ck they still in training
34 year apprenticeship
still no Premiership
we leave ya fightin for survival
it’s gonna take the arrival
of Chris Anderson
before you start to rival
big crowd early
what’s goin down ?
it’s the last time to see Rocket run around
well done Rocket
you did us proud
it’s the main game now the crowds screamin loud
oh sh.it
this little bitch is givin us hell
fuc.kin Preston Campbell
hard to handle
got this Dog D-fence in shambles
steppin left &amp; right
eluding our bite
spinnin &amp; turnin on a dime
we missin him everytime
we gonna have to get Tricky
&amp; hit him from behind
Trindall with the clothesline
his team mates are screamin “Preston DUCK “
but couldn’t hear
his headgear was covering up his ears
now the sharks fans are in tears
they’re crying, moaning “Preston we’ll miss you”
I say shut the f.uck up &amp; pass them a tissue
they’re stretchering him off
but he still manages to sit up &amp; say “hi pop”
right before his head drops off
then Arnold grabs it runs off
Reardon’s excited
new contract
delighted
he’s pumped &amp; ready to maul
big hit on David, things aren’t lookin so Peachy anymore
now how they gonna score
Patten had the ball to score
Matt Rogers missed the tackle I saw
then another one, two, three, four
he’s like a turnstyle watch him twirl
playing like a girl
he’s in a state of confusion
he must think he’s playing ....Rugby Union
Chris Beattie’s back
fu.ckin dirty cat
but don’t worry about that
the Dog pack attack
Darren Smith poke in tha eye
Price stiff arm causin concussion sayin die
Willie Mason’s swingin knees to the head
Darren Britt elbows got him seein red
Dennis Scott’s blowing snot on him instead
Feeney with fingers up his nose rippin it off his head
A Glen Hughes headbutt
I think Beattie’s dead
Anasta’s scored 5 tries...bow wow
he’s over-rated
he should have 10 by now
Man I hate Matin Lang
I gotta rope
Martin Hang
I gotta gun
Martin Bang
Daddy told him to always run straight &amp; Hard
strive for every yard
now poor Martin’s a genius
Jason Steven’s, look at him
big run, the sharks could go in
oh no ..he’s split his chin
again
why doesn’t God ever heal him ?
maybe cause he’s a di.ck
I hate that prick
let ya know these dogs didn’t come to lick
get ready for some abusin
the conclusion
sharks are losin
Big Dogs just cruisin
but they steppin up a gear
we gonna pay tribute to 2 great career’s
Polly &amp; Britt
we’ll miss ya next year
we gonna send them out winners
got the whole comp in fear
Notorious Norton is up in here
kick back &amp; grab a beer
watch these Rabid Dogs make teams disapear
ya hear !

Dog-T

Juniors
. i is bust much better dope rimes than that doug. i is not do that doug ; you is have my word doug and my word counts doug