What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is going to come 2nd in the Dally M's

Minto is a God

Juniors
Now that Scott Minto has been freed from the shackles of the structured game play of the Broncos, and given Carte Blanche by Graham Murray to lead the Cowboys in 2007, I wonder what people's thoughts are on who will come second to Scott in the Dally M's this year?

The only thing that might hurt Scott Dally M voting wise is him missing club games due to his 3 Origin and Test match appearances this year.

By Origin Game 2 Scott will be elevated to captain of QLD, and by the end of 2007 will be the no doubt be captaining Australia.

A player like him only comes around once in a generation.

My advice to all is sit back watch Minto set the world on fire in 2007 and enjoy.

Go to a gun shop. Fill out all the necessary forms to purchase a shotgun. Purchase the aforementioned shotgun when they advise that you're allowed to buy the firearm because they're prepared to ignore your convictions for inter-species erotica. Also purchase one shotgun shell at the time you purchase the firearm.

Once you arrive at your shoe-box-in-the-middle-of-the-road home, put the shell into the shot gun, put the pointy end under your chin, then pull the trigger.

brendothejet

First Grade
NOt as bad as that f**king Steven Clark fan...

i mean they are all BBSF but seriously.

Why don't they pick someone funny to get on the back of.

boonboon

Juniors
Minto now that is just stupid

How could he even be considered a winner, I mean

When Dan the Flying Fireball Fitzhenry is injury free and finally ready to show his potential and dominat football, Minto clearly could run a close second, with that Genius Covell relegated to third

wittyfan

Referee
Minto is a God said:
Now that Scott Minto has been freed from the shackles of the structured game play of the Broncos, and given Carte Blanche by Graham Murray to lead the Cowboys in 2007, I wonder what people's thoughts are on who will come second to Scott in the Dally M's this year?

The only thing that might hurt Scott Dally M voting wise is him missing club games due to his 3 Origin and Test match appearances this year.

By Origin Game 2 Scott will be elevated to captain of QLD, and by the end of 2007 will be the no doubt be captaining Australia.

My advice to all is sit back watch Minto set the world on fire in 2007 and enjoy.

nice person.

adamkungl

Immortal
boonboon said:
Minto now that is just stupid

How could he even be considered a winner, I mean

When Dan the Flying Fireball Fitzhenry is injury free and finally ready to show his potential and dominat football, Minto clearly could run a close second, with that Genius Covell relegated to third

Obviously your forgetting the brilliance of the games best number 7, Finchy :lol:

Minto is a God said:

mate Minto is in the Craig Wing category, he would be nothing without his good looks.

Minto is a God

Juniors
Marshall_magic said:
mate Minto is in the Craig Wing category, he would be nothing without his good looks.

Sometimes his looks do get in the way of people's appreciation of his play.

Im amazed by the hate directed towards Scott in this thread.

There will be some people chowing down on a big serve of humble pie, on the night the Dally M medal winner gets announced.

Charlie124

First Grade
If i had a gun, 4 bullets and a safe passage out of the country and i ran into the following people on the street....

1. Osama bin Laden
2. Scott Minto
3. Adolf Hitler
4. Saddam Hussein

Id put all 4 in Scott Minto.

Pazza

First Grade
mr.-burns.gif

brendothejet

First Grade
Charlie124 said:
If i had a gun, 4 bullets and a safe passage out of the country and i ran into the following people on the street....

1. Osama bin Laden
2. Scott Minto
3. Adolf Hitler
4. Saddam Hussein

Id put all 4 in Scott Minto.

Considering 2 of them are definately dead and another one is questionable why not...

ahh man, i enjoyed the covell thing, and still do sometimes. but the steven clark dude was a goose. and this minto stuff? its pretty predictable.