What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is/isn't finals bound.

The sides to definitely miss out will be Bulldogs, Souths, Penrith, Nth QLD, Warriors, Wests & Knights. The final position will be decided between Titans, Canberra & Parramatta.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mate you call me thick, it's your thread, and you still got it wrong... Care for another edit ?

:lol:

:? Can you prove his edits were anything to do with adding or subtracting bye points? Pedant.

_Johnsy

Referee
I always thought rounds 16-19 would determine our season.
Last weeks away win V titans, then Knights away, Raiders at home (they have the wood on us bad), then Storm away.

We need at least one more win, I am hopefull of 2. We will lose a game sooner rather than later. I am thinking a close loss v Melbourne away

coolumsharkie

Referee
:? Can you prove his edits were anything to do with adding or subtracting bye points? Pedant.

f**k you Toadie, I was just pointing something out and got called thick for it. So now I'm here to hijack this dikwads thread until he corrects it (again)

_Johnsy

Referee
you were called thick because it was correct the 1st time. You were wrong, Get over it chump.

Rogue.9

Juniors
At this stage I'm ruling out the cowboys, Rabbitohs & bulldogs having no chance of making the 8.

In no particular order, the Storm, Roosters, Sharks & Sea Eagles should have the top 4 positions locked up and considering all the other teams are only 1 win out of the 8, positions 5- 8 are open for the time being. Wests Tigers Panthers, Warriors & Titans probably won't make it but in previous years teams have found form at the right end of the season and made a late run. In saying that I think any team finishing 7 or 8 is only delaying their Mad Monday by a week.

Knights Run Home

Dragons (H) 50/50
Panthers (A) 65/35
Sharks (A) 40/60
Rabbitohs (H) 80/20
Eels (H) 55/45
Titans (A) 35/65
Raiders (A) 45/55
Cowboys (H) 85/15
Storm (H) 40/60
Broncos (A) 40/60

I think it will be really hard for us to make the 8 but it could be done if we start winning more tight games. I have the feeling we might just miss out this year but it will be a massive improvement from last year.

Dutchy

Immortal
Titans could be in some trouble if they drop this Fridays game against Manly.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Roosters 26 points, need one win from 9 games – certainty to qualify
Titans, RAIDERS, Manly, COWBOYS, Eels, STORM, SHARKS, Souths, Dragons
Sharks 26 points, need 2 ??? wins from 9 games - certainty to qualify

ok

Dutchy

Immortal
Jut stop being a little bitch CoolumSharkie.

Just f**k Off or talk about what the thread is about FFS you troll.

dannyboy

Juniors
Quote:
Roosters 26 points, need one win from 9 games – certainty to qualify
Titans, RAIDERS, Manly, COWBOYS, Eels, STORM, SHARKS, Souths, Dragons
Sharks 26 points, need 2 ??? wins from 9 games - certainty to qualify

Four-b-twos ready.

Latest posts