What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is our second best player?

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
OK, it's pretty clear that Ben Hunt is far and away our best player, is leading the Dally M's, had a blinder representing his state, and is a big part of the reason why we win when we win. I'm interested in who people consider to be our next best. For what it's worth I don't see any obvious stand-out, but I reckon it might be Cody Ramsey, who it turns out is the second best Dragon in the Dally M's (albeit on three points compared to Ben Hunt on 19) and has played pretty well in the key role of fullback. Not yet a match winner but could be one day. Any thoughts?

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
If the criteria is match winner one day, I'd have to go Amone.

It's not the only criteria, but it's an important one. Yes Hunt wins us games, yes Amone has won us a game, and Sims used to win us the occassional game. If you can believe the media, Amone is also in the sights of various other clubs. Not sure if that makes him our second best player just yet though.

Bill Dragon

Juniors
It's not the only criteria, but it's an important one. Yes Hunt wins us games, yes Amone has won us a game, and Sims used to win us the occassional game. If you can believe the media, Amone is also in the sights of various other clubs. Not sure if that makes him our second best player just yet though.
Amone is definitely not our 2nd best player at this stage. I believe he has potential to be a 'go to' type player who can win us many games in the future though.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Jack De Belin is clear second in my opinion. In terms of heart and giving 100% Jack Bird for me is 3rd. Makes errors but not though trying.

Ramsey is starting to really climb the ladder as well to get there as well. This kid has been really good. Everyone is crying for Sloan but on his form, you really cannot drop this guy. He gives it all and is playing very well.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Suli and Ramsey are a couple of players who seem to be causing issues for opp defensive lines, they both play with energy and are consistently good week to week, so i'd say those two. I can definitely agree with jdb as well.
How come our 'Attacking Coach' can't develop and way to utilise Suli against smaller blokes. I'm no coach, but that's what I would be doing. Using decoys so the bigger defenders have to make decisions and leave the smaller bloke isolated.

Latest posts