What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the bigger cheat?

Warney or Murili

• Murili

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
Murili has been deemed not guilty. Therefore has cheated nobody.

Warne has been found guilty therefore is a "cheat". A cheat versus a non cheat. Easy one for me.

Kiwi

First Grade
I agree that warne is the only one of these two that has cheated, so my vote goes to him.

weasel

First Grade
As much as I love Warnie, taking a banned drug with a fairly unconvincing excuse was stupid and he deserved the ban he got. The ICC have cleared Murali's bowling action and that's good enough for me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You might be in a no win situation here McSharkie.

Technically Balmain Boy is right.

Warnie was the only one caught cheating.

If you are asking for people opinions, you may get a different answer, but the Murili thing has been over done.

aqua_duck

Coach
Well just because the ICC have cleared Murali's action, that means bugger all, they also condone Mugabe's regime, so does that mean you're ok with Mugabe's regime?

Anonymous

Juniors
I just think it's unfair on Murali to be called a cheat. He's doing he's thing, and he's being allowed to by the ICC. If the ICC called his action illegal he would change, he wouldn't try and deceive the ICC. Cheat is the wrong word.

Aqua_Duck, the ICC have not condoned Mugabe's regime, talk about manipulating words. All they've said is, cricket should not be used to make political statements, and so they do not agree with boycotting Zimbabwe tours in order to prove a political point - their interests is in furthering the game in Zimbabwe, which will not occur if no Internationals are played there.

And do I agree with this stance? Yes. Scheduling cricket games outside of Zimbabwe for political reasons will not change the situation there, but will be taking away from the people. Those who will suffer are those under Mugabe disgusting rule.

Doctor

Bench
Shane Warne is guilty only of stupidity and immaturity.
Murali knows he chucks, the ICC knows he chucks, most international cricketers agree he chucks, and you only need two eyeballs in working order to see that his arm straightens significantly during the delivery swing (or delivery lob in his case).

No more discussion needed - chucking is against the laws of cricket, the ICC just doesn't have the guts to endanger the game in selected countries by removing their leading bowler/s.

It's a farcical situation really - a blot on cricket history that will never be erased. :?

Kiwi

First Grade
Oswin said:
Shane Warne is guilty only of stupidity and immaturity.
Murali knows he chucks, the ICC knows he chucks, most international cricketers agree he chucks, and you only need two eyeballs in working order to see that his arm straightens significantly during the delivery swing (or delivery lob in his case).

No more discussion needed - chucking is against the laws of cricket, the ICC just doesn't have the guts to endanger the game in selected countries by removing their leading bowler/s.

It's a farcical situation really - a blot on cricket history that will never be erased. :?

Rightio
scld0002.gif

Macca

Coach
100% correct Oswin. Anyone who knows anything about cricket would totally agree. Warney was stupid and copped a suspension. Murili cheats every day and get's away with it. Murili is the bigger cheat.