What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is this storm player

no name

Referee
whilst we're on this topic, i came across this picture of some nuffie from the raiders in maybe the early 90s?

anyone know?

Mal_Meninga_normal.jpg

Those eyebrows definitely belong to Shane Tronc
troncshane.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Someone who signed up to this forum just to ask that, obviously not a league fan as it's obvious to anyone that's NSW and Australian rep Scott Hill. It's not like it's some nuffie who played a handful of first grade games... What's the story Philthy? Why did you want to know?
It looks like a new member to the forums just asking a question Eels Dude... perhaps not as wise and worldly as yourself.

Welcome to the forum Philthy.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
It looks like a new member to the forums just asking a question Eels Dude... perhaps not as wise and worldly as yourself.

Welcome to the forum Philthy.

A new member to the forum who simply joined to ask who this player in the picture was. A total of two posts Philthy has made. One asking the question... another post in his/her same thread just saying 'lol'. Just curious as to why they're so interested. If he/she were such a Storm or rugby league fan why was this his/ her first post... As I said just curious.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A new member to the forum who simply joined to ask who this player in the picture was. A total of two posts Philthy has made. One asking the question... another post in his/her same thread just saying 'lol'. Just curious as to why they're so interested. If he/she were such a Storm or rugby league fan why was this his/ her first post... As I said just curious.
Yes... all very suspicious. A new member joining a rugby league forum to ask a fair question about a rugby league player. Then joining in by laughing at the jokes.

Looks to me like Phil came to the right place. And most of us saw it was Scott Hill. But not everyone.

Paullyboy

Coach
Wow, just wow. This forum really knows how to beat a dead horse to an absolute pulp. I hope we get more jokes about who those players are, I really do.

Paullyboy

Coach
The comment needed to be made, otherwise this.would have turned into another 23 page thread with the same terrible joke repeated over and over. Consider this my good deed for the day

Ulysseus

Bench
The comment needed to be made, otherwise this.would have turned into another 23 page thread with the same terrible joke repeated over and over. Consider this my good deed for the day

lol, I know mate, its just the amount of sarcasm.............................................. it was truly an epic amount.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This is the 5th comment since your original one. So your good deed hasn't really had much effect. I just thought this comment needed to be made.
Roll on page 23.