What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Is Your Favourite Cheerleader?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
The Knights Cheerleader pics are up and they look really good. Sorry girls if this thread offends, but I was wondering what everyones favourite was.

I think mine is Jessica Byrnes. She has a really nice smile and doesnt look stuck up (not that the rest of them do but you know)

What do u all think?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
LOL its ok astro.....each to their own. I find most of them quite attractive. Maybe my standards aren't as high as others or maybe I am looking at the "inner beauty" like in Shallow Hal lol

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Mine would have to be Erin Watts :D except she's now left the squad and gone to America I think :(

gallery%2FSeason%5F2005%2FCheersquad%2FErin%20Watts%2Ejpg

SGM

Juniors
gee you call them average. I bet all u bloody behind the computer types here who have 10 million posts would take one as soon as the chance appeared.

astrogirl

First Grade
SGM said:
gee you call them average. I bet all u bloody behind the computer types here who have 10 million posts would take one as soon as the chance appeared.
I'm a girl, and not gay or bi so I don't think so.

astrogirl

First Grade
Let me think

Jennifer Hawkins - now though, not in her cheerleader days
The brunette surfer girl in Summerland
Toni Pearen
Natalie Gruz......... who used to be Lady Luck on the Footy Show

TooheysNew

Coach
SGM said:

I think its more the case that you'd take any of them as soon as the chance appears. You're the one drooling over them, not us Pegson.

IanG

Coach
astrogirl said:
Let me think

Jennifer Hawkins - now though, not in her cheerleader days
The brunette surfer girl in Summerland
Toni Pearen
Natalie Gruz......... who used to be Lady Luck on the Footy Show

Gruzletzki (I think)
You have good taste there astro