What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your fullback for next year?

Alfie

Juniors
“I have to pinch myself sometimes especially when you are sitting in the dressing room just 100m away from Justin Hodges, the football player that I have always idolised and now he is my team-mate.”

Gee whiz, must have pretty big dressing rooms these days!

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
If Tim Smith gets the 6 or 7 number then Locky will play Fullback. I see this a stronger team with Locky at fullback then say Hoffman.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Playing 16 players is better than playing Hoffman, he is a witches hat in defence. I agreed Zoid, if Locky does go back to 1, it gives another playmaking option in Tim Smith. Plus it is easier to replace a fullback in 2 years than replace at 5/8th!

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Playing 16 players is better than playing Hoffman, he is a witches hat in defence. I agreed Zoid, if Locky does go back to 1, it gives another playmaking option in Tim Smith. Plus it is easier to replace a fullback in 2 years than replace at 5/8th!

Hoffman has barely had a chance to prove himself in 1st grade. Kemp has and he couldn't even get a regular game at the Warriors. Playing off Lockyer etc only made him look good at the Bronx. He creates nothing and his defence is also suspect. He certainly isn't a fullback. Lockyer will only play fullback if the Bronx have a long losing streak.

neddy

Juniors
Guys ... i cant beleive you can rip on hoffy because of the amount of games he has played and the value he has provided the team so far ... give the man sometime in the end of the day its not up to any of your descisions to make a change it is IVANS and only IVANS so shut all your mouths give the man a chance and show him faith and he will deliver trust me !!!

and for the MEGA CRITICS who find stuff negative about almost every nrl player keep your opinions to yourself you are the one sitting on a computer talking sh*t and not out there playing in the nrl are you..

Dazzat

First Grade
Hoffman has barely had a chance to prove himself in 1st grade. Kemp has and he couldn't even get a regular game at the Warriors. Playing off Lockyer etc only made him look good at the Bronx. He creates nothing and his defence is also suspect. He certainly isn't a fullback. Lockyer will only play fullback if the Bronx have a long losing streak.

Some so called league fans are so busy looking at player's faults they can't see potential. Complete morons!

Take Steve Renouf for example. At the start of his career many people branded him a defensive liability, and said he'd never be a regular A grader.

In the second half of his career he was a gun defender ... probably one of the best pound-for-pound defensive centres of all time in my opinion. He was always a great attacker of course.

I'm so grateful the coach didn't listen to the morons back then ... and Renouf became such a great player.

I can't see how people are calling for Kemp to be fullback when he has played virtually his whole (very short) career on the wing. He scored one 80-90 metre try playing fullback in ONE game ... hardly the basis for such a strong call for him to play fullback.

beads6

First Grade
Sure you can doubt Denan Kemp but you will regret it as he will be leading try scorer in 2010... Hoffman goes ok but he is never going to be good enough so why bother giving him a season to get used to the NRL??? Beale is a much better options out of the rookies IMO.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If we want a rookie- Beale

If we want someone with X Factor- Kemp

If we want experience- Lockyer

Either one of these 3 options are fine for me. The more I think of it Lockyer might be the best move as it would allow Tim Smith to play halfback. We do need to replace Lockyer so why not do it now!

neddy

Juniors
kemp leading tryscorer ahahaha....... I think a so called KEVIN GORDON or MORRIS TWINS have something to say about that haha

face it Kemp wont be there round 1

beads6

First Grade
kemp leading tryscorer ahahaha....... I think a so called KEVIN GORDON or MORRIS TWINS have something to say about that haha

face it Kemp wont be there round 1

Kevin Gordon you are kidding right??? As for the Morris twins they are not any better than Kemp was in 2008 so get ya hand off it.

neddy

Juniors
beads suck it cuzzy ull get a massive wake up call mate

grow up and stop being a FORUM FOOTBALLER and talking sh*t thinking your right

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Beads is clearly being groomed as the next lockyno1 Neddy. Just ignore him and keep the inside info coming.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Kemp is useless - I understand why he is so soft - he spent his junior years playing soccer.

U guys are seriously overated.
Players like winterstein stood up even when broncs were going bad.

Kemp stood out when he was on the end of superstar backline and when broncs were firing.

He is too soft to do a good dummy half scoot - staple for any winger.
He is good a running in a straight line - ok a kicking - thats his limits.

Give hoffman a chance you hard b'stards? 5-6 games to settle in.

beads6

First Grade
Kemp is useless - I understand why he is so soft - he spent his junior years playing soccer.

U guys are seriously overated.
Players like winterstein stood up even when broncs were going bad.

Kemp stood out when he was on the end of superstar backline and when broncs were firing.

He is too soft to do a good dummy half scoot - staple for any winger.
He is good a running in a straight line - ok a kicking - thats his limits.

Give hoffman a chance you hard b'stards? 5-6 games to settle in.

Get a clue , winterstien was woeful for most part of the year he was just lucky to get a few soft tries. Kemp will dominate and you can all suck it up haha

beads6

First Grade
beads suck it cuzzy ull get a massive wake up call mate

grow up and stop being a FORUM FOOTBALLER and talking sh*t thinking your right

Kemp is awesome the sooner you clowns wake up and realise it the better.