What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your most hated team and why?

The Storm. Manipulative dirty scum of a club out to look after its own political agendas ahead of any strategic aims of the NRL. Will do anything in its path to sabotage the other clubs who want to try to play the game with a cover of ethics. Grapples, chicken wings, all bad enough, but when you systematically rort the cap like they have done, to devalue the prestige of the NRL title by basically leaving it barren for a couple of seasons, they become the epitome of scum.

Need I add anything to this...

Lycon79

Juniors
1.Titans- because they're furking coasties "all about the look"

2. Parramatta - I hate the Hayne Wankathon and any fan that Boos your team of the park is pretty low

3. Newcastle - Just about every major scandal has come from this team, no team has brought the game in to disripute more times then the knights and the Johns man crush was rediculous and delusional, he couldn't even hold his prefered position for NSW FFS

Bluebags1908

Juniors
RL was NEVER firmly established in Melbourne before the Storm entered the comp. And it NEEDED to have a strong team to build on for sponsership, fans etc. Yet the the NRL have never done enough for RL in vistoria.

Maybe if the NRL had've had some system in place for devolping players and for long term deals done for the salary cap, then maybe this whole mess never would've happened.

Yeah, the Storm cheated. We all KNOW that. But to have a succesfull team in Melbourne under the current cap rules, they had no choice.

Succesfull team > cheat the cap > crowds / sponsership / $$$]

Unsuccesful team > bu the rules > low crowd / less sponsership dollars, less interest / team possibly not surviving.

Damned if you do. Damned if you dont.

Are you somehow trying to justify the Storm's cheating? And their actions after they got caught red handed where they have since been in total denial?

I couldn't give a stuff where a club is based and if they need 'help' with expansing the game - cheating is cheating. End of.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
1.Titans- because they're furking coasties "all about the look"

2. Parramatta - I hate the Hayne Wankathon and any fan that Boos your team of the park is pretty low

3. Newcastle - Just about every major scandal has come from this team, no team has brought the game in to disripute more times then the knights and the Johns man crush was rediculous and delusional, he couldn't even hold his prefered position for NSW FFS

:lol: Okay then.