What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your most hated team

most hated team in NRL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alexc

It changes from year to year usually. I usually go by who is the most annoying and cheap player.
Roosters at the moment. Besides that the closer you are to sydney... the more I hate your club.

Paullyboy

Coach
I'd hate the Roosters if they were worth hating, but they are nothing more than a mid-table team nowadays.

I hate the Broncos fans because they are the biggest bunch of bandwagoners I've ever met, oh and my thoughts on their salary cap would be well known if my posts werent deleted (soft option LU).

Cronulla are right up there now too almost single-handedly thanks to Gallen.

Mr Saab

Referee
alexc said:
It changes from year to year usually. I usually go by who is the most annoying and cheap player.

Same. I used the hate the the Knights, but since the pissed off alot of dead wood wankers I can tolerate them.
For me now its Souths. Sick of all the BS hype about them...they are at the bottom of the ladder and thats where they belong.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Mr Saab said:
For me now its Souths. Sick of all the BS hype about them...they are at the bottom of the ladder and thats where they belong.
Holy sh*t, I agree with Charlie :crazy: :shock:

Apey

Staff member
Lol, obviously the Raiders fans haven't entered yet.

I don't hate any team particularly, but if I had to choose I'd go Raiders. Not a fan of the bulldogs either.

Cowboys, Warriors & Titans don't receive hate, Bulldogs/South, Roosters should be up there when more votes are in.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Bloody mexicans. Their fans never seem to know whats going on despite the fact that they've been in the league for over 10 years and have won 2 titles.

Slackboy72

Coach
Most hated are:
Storm - Not a real football club. Just a marketing exercise for News Ltd.
Broncos - For initiating and instigating superdooper league.
Bulldogs - For Terry Lamb.
Manly - For being Manly.
Sharks - For that massive chip on their shoulder.

Rest are varying levels of dislike but no real hate unless the Dragons are playing them.

Latest posts