What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your most hated team

most hated team in NRL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
i'm relying on skeepe and raider to up the knights a little, and the rest of LU who hate the "wankfest"

Godz Illa

Coach
Yeah, if this poll kicked off during the Footy Show the Knights would be leading by a stretch. All in the timing you see.

steven_tiger

Juniors
Teams I will hate no matter what, especially when they are playing the Tigers:
- Knights
- Bulldogs
- Roosters
- Dragons
- Souths
- Cowboys
- Titans
- Sharks
- Panthers
- Storm
- Sea Eagles
- Broncos

Teams I think are ok, but hate when they are playing the Tigers:
- Eels
- Warriors

Teams I have a soft spot for, but hate when they are playing the Tigers:
- Raiders

Teams I love:
- Tigers

miccle

Bench
mightybears said:
why would you hate the tits?

What? Dragons and Cronulla should and do despise each other, as do Souths and Roosters... but the Broncos fans should love the Tits?

Bah, they're no. 1 on my list, followed by the Cowboys.

nqboy

First Grade
Dogs. Though it's harder to hate them now that Wee Willie has left, and easier to hate the Chooks.

Shorty

Staff member
miccle said:
What? Dragons and Cronulla should and do despise each other, as do Souths and Roosters... but the Broncos fans should love the Tits?

Bah, they're no. 1 on my list, followed by the Cowboys.
Oh poor Brisbane,spoilt children hate sharing:lol:

miccle

Bench
Shorty said:
Oh poor Brisbane,spoilt children hate sharing:lol:

Typical. People bagging off Broncos fans.

Princess, I want the Cows and Titans to be successful on and off the field. I relish our rivalry! I was sick to death of pitying your hapless f**ks for a decade and couldn't be happier that you got your sh*t together.

Thankfully, the Titans are taking a leaf out of our book, rather than yours, and are starting to win a couple of matches in their early years. Long may it continue - I love the passion that is building when any of the three Qld clubs play each other.

Shorty

Staff member
Thank you for confirming my original quote miccle,LOL!
With the 1000 clubs the GC have had they'd want to be successful!

miccle

Bench
Shorty said:
Thank you for confirming my original quote miccle,LOL!

Your original quote said we hate sharing. Confirming that? Mate, I hope we have six SE-Qld clubs in my lifetime along with the Broncos. Local rivalries rock.