What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who misses out?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Does CR7 hang out with Jorge Taufua during the week?

Jorge vs Ronaldo - mouthwatering

bluefox68

Staff member
Give Moyza a run for the Jets and then plead with the Cowboys to take him, with us paying half his salary..,

shaggs

Coach
Moylan when he is on is origin quality. Ball player with speed and elusiveness.

The problem is you don’t when that will be.

Dugan has limitations as a ball player, but f**k me I love how hard he runs the ball back.

I’d be going Dugan. Keep the same side as the game just gone.

cb4

First Grade
Moylan when he is on is origin quality. Ball player with speed and elusiveness.

The problem is you don’t when that will be.

Dugan has limitations as a ball player, but f**k me I love how hard he runs the ball back.

I’d be going Dugan. Keep the same side as the game just gone.
Tough call. We need Moylans ball playing but we need Dugans safety and Kick returns.
I think we need to keep it as is, as this is the way to keep Ronaldo in the team.
Feki was also a beast yesterday. He took the hard runs that no one wants to.

Stake Removed

First Grade
If Moylan plays he needs to play tough, body on line all occassions the first time he fails to do this hook him, and no limping off if his heartstring gives out again

SadShark

Bench
If Moylan plays he needs to play tough, body on line all occassions the first time he fails to do this hook him, and no limping off if his heartstring gives out again
Play tough. That ain’t gunna happen.

Even if named to play, the kaarnt will go down with asbestosis that he suddenly picked up at Lottobland arena.

The Anti-Shark. That’s exactly what the kaarnt is. Anti-Shark.