What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays against the PRIDE of the league?

I hope they don’t rush Tracey back into the team. We need him fully recovered. Roosters rushed Lindsay Collins back after two weeks out with concussion and he got concussion again.

Especially when a player is knocked out cold we should be giving him a good break from the game.

He’s going to be really important to us in the finals.

bluefox68

Staff member
Going to be very interesting to see if they give Iro a run.

18th man last week!

Unlikely, though. It’s too important to keep winning…

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah I have to agree with resting Connor.
He was out cold for a long time and even when he woke up he couldn't communicate properly according to the trainer assisting him. Which is why he was stretchered off as a precaution.
He is a tough bugger but that was a very scary injury.

Take a couple more weeks off and look after yourself Connor, you get paid either way mate.

chewsta

First Grade
I Really like Miller. hope he breaks out the longer studs though. His sudden changes of direction at full tilt had him looking like he was on roller-skates a few times the other night.

Quigs

Immortal
We there were quiet a few others skating all over the place.

Poor old Tobe One did the unwanted splitz and he didn't really want the resultant injury either.

chewsta

First Grade
I Forgot about Toby. What an awkward slow motion fall that was. I admit I had a chuckle. Until I realised the poor bastard had hurt himself.

What did Fifita get for FKL

A breach notice, $20k fine and a warning “any further material breach of the NRL rules is likely to result in his registration being cancelled”.
He also was not selected for Australia because of it.