What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who shot Isaac Luke?

They were in field goal range anyway. Sandow can drop kick as good as anyone in the league so i'm guessing they still wouldve won.

Disgusting effort from luke for what it's worth.

no name

Coach
The real question is what kind of dickhead places that tackle on report?
Video ref can only intervene if it is a reportable offense.

Loudstrat

Coach
Barrett did the same think to Inglis in Origin, and Captain Nemo went down like a sack of spuds, and everyone demanded Barrett be suspended for 200 years.

Luke was in gaga land before the tackle was completed.

You lost. Get over it.

beave

Coach
strat, you do realise Inglis took no part in that origin after that tackle???

thommo4pm

Coach
Luke was in gaga land????
That was terrible sportmanship if ever I've seen it.
If I was a Cowboys player or fan I'd be pissed as after that disgraceful display by Luke.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Last time i checked it was illegal to hit someone in the face.

Penalty any day of the week.

cleary89

Coach
For it to be a penalty, it has to have been worthy to put on report. If any of you 50uffs supporters think that is worthy of being on report go watch netball.

Glen

Bench
Pathetic display by a truly pathetic player in Isaac Luke.

Maybe we need to stop letting video refs intervene on these. Players will still be suspended for the bad ones

no name

Coach
For it to be a penalty, it has to have been worthy to put on report. If any of you 50uffs supporters think that is worthy of being on report go watch netball.

This.
Should have been a penalty to start with, the refs on the field missed it, like they miss alot of things during the game. Knock ons, forward passes, players going into touch.
There is no way that was worthy of being put on report.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
In gaga land? Haha, please.

It's a penalty, but he milked it something silly. The tough folk from Hawera would be embarrased.