What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who shot Isaac Luke?

ironhorse

Juniors
Penalty any day of the week.

This is true , that is a penalty .It is a careless smack in the face . The timing and sportsmanship might come into question but that's a penalty week in week out . Too bad for the game and the cowboys on the timing and in front of sticks but thats life.

Constraint

Juniors
Penalty regardless of any antics pulled by Luke. Don't hit a bloke in the face and you don't get penalised, simple as that. Still the ref's call, and they made the obvious and correct one - they had no choice in the matter.

cleary89

Coach
Should it have been a penalty initially? Yes
Did he dive? f**k yes
Was it worthy of being put on report and hence worth a penalty from the video ref? Lol no.

big country

Juniors
he hitted him luke issac very hardly in the head and should get biiiiiig suspension for that - i sawed it while i was doing some fast action shoom shumming :cool:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hung an arm out, made contact with the face. Penalty any day of the week.

Yes a penalty every day of the week. No one disputes that. But Luke's decision to stay down for a love tap was an absolute disgrace, made even worse by the celebration by he and sandow when the penalty was awarded. Absolutely disgraceful act by a player who must now be ranked as the dog of the league.

_Johnsy

Referee
First point of contact was the head, it would be a penalty 20 out of 20 times. Time to move on.

cleary89

Coach
Lol at the people trying to debate whether it was initially a penalty. The thread is about luke staying down and it not worthy of being put on report.

f**k off with your "it was a penalty". Stay on topic.

innsaneink

Referee
For it to be a penalty, it has to have been worthy to put on report. If any of you 50uffs supporters think that is worthy of being on report go watch netball.
Wrong....ANY contact with the head is a penalty

LOL @ all the doctors in this thread....able to diagnose thru a plasma screen

_Johnsy

Referee
Lol at the people trying to debate whether it was initially a penalty. The thread is about luke staying down and it not worthy of being put on report.

f**k off with your "it was a penalty". Stay on topic.

Is it that time of the month princess?, do you want to edit everyones response to "your" thread.

FMD

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Should it have been a penalty initially? Yes
Did he dive? f**k yes
Was it worthy of being put on report and hence worth a penalty from the video ref? Lol no.

This is the rule? Well in that case, no it isn't worthy of being put on report. It was a very innocuous brush across the chin. No malice, no intent - how could there be in the last minute when you're doing all you can to not give a penalty away?

I said it elsewhere, how the hell did the referee miss this? He's literally a metre in front of Luke.

cleary89

Coach

Since when? Why did the on field ref put it on report then.

LOL @ all the spastics who can't see a dive when its blatant.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

I'll make the diagnosis. If Luke had been hit by the force required to leave him either in an unconscious state or extreme enough pain to render him unable to get up then his recovery and understanding of the situation immediately after the incident would indicate otherwise.

Anyone who has done a bit of boxing will know that the jaw is a weak spot. If you look at his eyes glaze over in the front on shot, I would say it's pretty obvious he copped a good one. I'd say he was shaken up by the hit.

Latest posts