What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be added to the train-on squad?

Raider_69

Post Whore
borat said:
But thats all we have to go on with Tongue is that one game. Players like O'Donnell, Fitzgibbon and Gallen have shown they can perform at the top level when required. I for one don't think we need to take the chance on Tongue when we have a plentiful supply of qualiity locks around. Let him prove himself in City next year if he can keep his form.

people like you and selectors only have that go on, because you have no f**king idea, because you dont watch raiders games, had you watched any more then 5 this year you'd know just how good Alan Tongue is... i hope in the next few years when we win the premiership under his captaincy, he gives the lot of them a big "f**k you" for ever doubting him.

JJ

Immortal
there were a few saying similar things about Harrison last year...

innsaneink

Referee
big_headed_tiny_dog_chasing_tail_lg_nwm_21240.gif

JJ

Immortal
R69 how do you stack up creditial wise against the Aust selectors?

Raider_69

Post Whore
JJ said:
R69 how do you stack up creditial wise against the Aust selectors?

i watch alot of games, i dont have my head up my arse and a hand down the trousers of sydney clubs.

So yea, i stack up pretty neatly compaired to the selectors :)

borat

Bench
Raider_69 said:
people like you and selectors only have that go on, because you have no f**king idea, because you dont watch raiders games, had you watched any more then 5 this year you'd know just how good Alan Tongue is... i hope in the next few years when we win the premiership under his captaincy, he gives the lot of them a big "f**k you" for ever doubting him.

Win the premiership and he will walk into the team. Hell, win a semi and he will have a chance or even put in a good performance in a semi and he will stand a chance. But at the moment all he is a good club player, and canberra supporters can't except it.

What has o'donnell done this year thats so terrific by the way???

I could say the same for gallen, but he deserved his nsw jumper, so I wont.

But waterhouse in the squad over tongue is an absolute f**kin joke.

skeepe

Immortal
Twizzle said:
are you serial ?

Hindmarsh not selected on form ?

you should get out and watch a game of Rugby League one day

Hindmarsh has been bloody ordinary all year. I stand by that. He has done NOTHING to write home about.. plenty of better players out there, on form. Anyone who thinks otherwise does so on his reputation and not reality.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Leaving tounge out of the train on is quite harsh.
The guy should of been a certainty for at least a bench spot in PMs XIII
Quality player.

borat

Bench
skeepe said:
Hindmarsh has been bloody ordinary all year. I stand by that. He has done NOTHING to write home about.. plenty of better players out there, on form. Anyone who thinks otherwise does so on his reputation and not reality.

Are you seriously suggesting that Tongue should be selected infront of Hindmarsh?

You do remember that the selectors job is to pick a winning team, not just hand out rewards. Hindmarsh could sit out the whole season and still perform in the tri-nations. he is that calibre of player. Tongue has a long long long way to go before he is in Hindmarsh's class

Jizmizm

Juniors

lolololololololololololololololololoololololololololol, sif

skeepe

Immortal
borat said:
Are you seriously suggesting that Tongue should be selected infront of Hindmarsh?

You do remember that the selectors job is to pick a winning team, not just hand out rewards. Hindmarsh could sit out the whole season and still perform in the tri-nations. he is that calibre of player. Tongue has a long long long way to go before he is in Hindmarsh's class

Did I mention Tongue anywhere in that post? f**kwit.

borat

Bench
skeepe said:
Did I mention Tongue anywhere in that post? f**kwit.

You been banging on about Tongue as the "form player" of the comp for 4 pages. Then you say Hindmarsh is rubbish and there are plenty other better players out their on form.

The one good thing about the raiders is that every year their supporters fade away to oblivion come after rd 26 or week 1 when they are out while the supporters of teams who have a f'kn clue of what day it is can concentrate on the pointy end of the season.

Cue Skeepe p*ss off now, bye bye

And for the record

Originally Posted by skeepe

:lol: IDIOT

skeepe

Immortal
borat said:
You been banging on about Tongue as the "form player" of the comp for 4 pages. Then you say Hindmarsh is rubbish and there are plenty other better players out their on form.

The one good thing about the raiders is that every year their supporters fade away to oblivion come after rd 26 or week 1 when they are out while the supporters of teams who have a f'kn clue of what day it is can concentrate on the pointy end of the season.

Cue Skeepe p*ss off now, bye bye

And for the record

:lol: IDIOT

I stand by my comments. Hindmarsh IS a poor to average first grader. The only reason he stays in the limelight is because of a strange infatuation the media have with him.

Since you wanted to bring Tongue into the Hindmarsh discussion, yes, Tongue IS a better player. Higher workload in attack AND defence, with more effectiveness.

Y2Eel

First Grade
skeepe said:
I stand by my comments. Hindmarsh IS a poor to average first grader. The only reason he stays in the limelight is because of a strange infatuation the media have with him.

Since you wanted to bring Tongue into the Hindmarsh discussion, yes, Tongue IS a better player. Higher workload in attack AND defence, with more effectiveness.

thats not right does more work lol how many tacles less has hindmarsh made then tongue?? havent seen toungue move up to the front row to cover those postions, i agree that tongue is a work horse but isnt as good as hindmarsh...

IF tongue doesnt get a city country spot next year then i'll be :crazy:

Latest posts