What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be NSW Origin captain in 2017?

TIM !!!!!!

Juniors
Who should be NSW captain next year

I'd pick Matt Moylan. He's a great young captain and I believe he will be a premiership winning captain in the very near future.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Boyd Cordner.
Probably a bit early for him, but he is probably the long term captain anyway, dont think the captaincy will effect his game much, and he can grow into it.
He is a better choice then some of the mooted choices like Farah, woods or Jackson

I would rather we pick the team before we worry about who will be captain. I mean why annoint a captain now who, closer to Origin 1, may be so out of form as to not worth selecting?

davi

Juniors
Wade Graham. Or anyone not Aaron Woods.

I agree I would go with Wade Graham, but because he has played only one game of State of Origin it might go against him.

Aaron Woods has played eleven games which might give him the edge.

Travitoh

First Grade
Who should be NSW captain next year

I'd pick Matt Moylan. He's a great young captain and I believe he will be a premiership winning captain in the very near future.

Good shout but is he a certainty to play? And to keep playing beyond the next season?
NSW have plenty of options at FB and all are fit and firing, it's hard to see where he fits

AJB1102

First Grade
Paul Gallen.

If Kurt Gidley could skipper from the bench Gal can skipper from retirement.

Amen. All hail Paul. The one, the one and only ever, first Premiership WINNING Captain of the Might Cronulla Sharks.!

Amen.

Any disagreements are blasphemy and you'll be required to give 30 'Gals' as penance. For your sake I hope you have 30 close mates with fresh stitches above their eye or a punchable noggin like Nate Myles.

Latest posts