What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be NSW Origin captain in 2017?

Hayne isn't a bad option. Picking Jackson, Cordner and to a lesser extent Woods and being stuck with them would be awful

adamkungl

Immortal
Gidley has more chance of being Origin captain again than most of the calls in here.

It is very likely going be Cordner, Woods is a smokey, no hope anyone else.

Clifferd

Coach
Gidley has more chance of being Origin captain again than most of the calls in here.

It is very likely going be Cordner, Woods is a smokey, no hope anyone else.

Tbh everyone says Woods is the likely one, not sure why I don't think he's ever done anything of note at origin level

Cordner probs deserves it the most

Clifferd

Coach
f**k Hayne. If his form warrants selection then yeah pick him, but atm there's a few options ahead of him he can't just walk into the side

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Its a hard choice isnt it.
Cordial,Hillbilly Woods and Jet Jackson dont seem to have the intellect to be SOO captains.
Cordial has trouble putting a sentence together.
Cant think of anyone else suitable either...But thing is we will have a really good team this year.

MilkShark

First Grade
Cordner, Woods and Jackson are big no's for me. They don't seam like leaders at all, ESPECIALLY Jackson. They're good workers but that's it.

Maloney could be a good pick, has all the experience. Not sure if he has captained before at other clubs though?

Or Wade Graham. He has captained Sharks on many occasions. He's only 26 but has been around for many years now and I believe should be a permanent member of the Blues team for many years to come.

Yes I picked two Sharks players but I couldn't think of anyone else.

Clifferd

Coach
Are you sure you just didn't pick sharks players because you're biased? Lol

Maloney will only be there for another 2 years, what's the point?

Wade Graham isn't even an auto selection