What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeo

mxlegend99

Referee
The only time Yeo wasn’t killing it was the season he played with basically one arm. A few fans on here (cant remember who specifically) thought he wasnt up to first grade and would lose his spot etc. judging him on that form.

But i personally liked him still. Especially for playing through that injury for our jersey. I also had faith he could bounce back when fully fit. Bbut he is a better player than I thought he could become still.

MugaB

Coach
Apparently the Great God Yeoweh, was asked to captain the blues, and he said he would humbley decline as to guide another in his place, but would solely support that capacity as their vice if needed, this man is indeed great!
All praise be to Yeo, and also with with you!!!

age.s

First Grade
Yeo is closing in on Steve Carter 242 (244 Wikipedia ?) as the most capped Panther. It could not happen to a better player or clubman. He currently has 233. I"m sure the club will have something planned for this club legend.
Obviously there's some variability in when he breaks the record, with late in the finals being a distinct possibility.

Imagine him becoming the most capped Panther as he lifts the Provan-Simmons.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Adore Yeo as a player. Actually have a family connection to him, a relative we both have in common. Not related as such, but my great Uncle Dave married a lady from the Dubbo area called Ethel Yeo. Hence the slight connection.

Like great wine, as he ages he improves. Appears to be an impressive human being off the field (as well) as being an elite footy player.