What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Should go

Inferno

Coach
Very much doubt there will be mass changes.

At halftime next week however if Noddy is playing the same as he did tonight and last week, Sticky should get in his ear and tell him he better start f**king limping, or he will be playing PL the week after.

We had double the amount of possession in the opposition 20 and Kimmorley offered NOTHING!!!

I agree with Gregos and Coastal, I have been very impressed with Anderson. A bright future ahead of him once Kimmorley fuggs off or he changes club.

Mr Angry said:
One bad defence read and you right him off.

He will do great.

He's strong out of dummy half I'll give him that. His perfomances have definately been mixed in my opinion. Some good thing spoiled by some lazy things. I'm keen to see how Neilson might go.

I also think Ciraldo needs a rest. Loo loo should stay he ran hard tonight. Simmo needs to go back to PL.

fizman

Bench
Don't under estimate the performance of Kimmorley this evening - defensively he was great. The answer is to put him at hooker and let him look after the middle of the ruck. He works with the forwards very well and can be very useful on tackles 1 and 2.

Its tackles 3,4,5 and 6 where his game lets us down dreadfully. I would play Seymour at 6 and Kearney at 7 in attack. How long has it been since we have seen a backline movement??

Forwards were good, but made some crucial errors which were very costly. As a percieved Simmophobe, I think I have seen enough to say no more. With that said however, he did not cost us the game.

We will not will football matches by scoring 20 points per game.

I have been a supporter of Kimmorley, but its obvious his days of a halfback are over, try him at hooker.

The half 5/8, Dykes not again, lets go with Kearney half & Seymour 5/8 option, gives these a guys a month there, maybe Ryan Carr will be back by then, an he might be another option.

Fraser Anderson impresses, but is wasted on wing, get him to fullback running ball back, and following forweards looking for offloads.

Ciraldo never again, we must have someone better

Kimmorley to hooker and rotate him with De Gois. He at least offered more than Kingston.

However with Kimmorley at 9, he will have to learn that he doesn't run the show anymore. If he won't listen, then either cop an injury or f*ck off to PL. For the dollars he's on, he doesn't do anywhere near enough.

Quigs

Immortal
You need broad shoulders and thick skin to follow the sharkies.

Now outside of the Shire there are not many people these days who will put their hands up and admit that they follow the black white and blues...

Well Ive just got back from the local rehydration station from watching the sharks on the sputnik satelite TV. And for the second time in a week I have copped bucket loads of sh!t, laughed at and have been generally held up for public ridicule.

At this very moment my forehead hurts from where I continually headbutted the table when my professionals made blue after blue..... My throat is hoarse from abusing the stumbling Mr Bean at fullback. He might be a good player one day if they can teach him how to get out of a canter.

Our threatening attack is in the blitzkrieg ranks... you dont know where it is going to come from... but then again the team doesnt know where it is going to come from either.

Yep - I think maybe its time we made some big changes to certain positions...

Next time I am going down the pub to watch the Sharkies, I am going to take my pillow and sit it on the table in front of my head. Thats my matchplan anyway.

Youse can get in here and dissect this and dissect that.. work out the stats and the hit ups. Metres gained, time in possession and all the other crap.

But until our side has the respect of the opposition we will keep getting the same results.

We wouldn't even frighten my grandmother at the moment - every team has us worked out by the Tuesday before the game.

I didnt see the pennies game.... did the drug testing mob take a sample A... ???

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller.
Quigs

fizman

Bench
If the Seymour/Kearney combo doesn't work, we could give De Gois a crack. I think we look like a better team in attack with him on the park.

Inferno

Coach
chili pepper said:
Put noddy at 9, Dykes (if fit) at 7, Seymour at 6 & Kearney at 1

Sounds good to me, although I have my doubts with Seymour at 6.

By all reports PL has had a very average start to the year and as their senior playmaker surely he has to shoulder some blame for that. That is purely an assumption though, I haven't seen any PL this year.

chili pepper

Bench
Inferno said:
Sounds good to me, although I have my doubts with Seymour at 6.

By all reports PL has had a very average start to the year and as their senior playmaker surely he has to shoulder some blame for that. That is purely an assumption though, I haven't seen any PL this year.

That is a concern Inferno

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
fizman said:
Don't under estimate the performance of Kimmorley this evening - defensively he was great. The answer is to put him at hooker and let him look after the middle of the ruck. He works with the forwards very well and can be very useful on tackles 1 and 2.

Its tackles 3,4,5 and 6 where his game lets us down dreadfully. I would play Seymour at 6 and Kearney at 7 in attack. How long has it been since we have seen a backline movement??

Forwards were good, but made some crucial errors which were very costly. As a percieved Simmophobe, I think I have seen enough to say no more. With that said however, he did not cost us the game.

We will not will football matches by scoring 20 points per game.

I agree. I think defensively he offers far more than in attack.

Kearny back to fullback. Give Anderson a chance. He looks to have potential and who have we got to replace him with anyway?

sticky ricky

Juniors
Kearney back to fullback, simmons to PL
Dykes at half, seymour 5/8, nobby to PL or hooker
Bird to stay at lock and Gallen in the 2nd row with Thommo, Williams to the bench, Ciraldo to PL

SirShire

First Grade
Kingston had nothing, he is average.

No creativity around the ruck, highly predictable and several forward passes. Needs time in reggies.

ratsack2

Juniors
I never thought you would hear me say it, but it Kimmorely and Simmons must go and go now

Latest posts