What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should replace Kevin Moore?

Rudderriffic

Juniors
I like what Rick Stone has done for Newcastle, I think he would be good for the Dogs.

It would seem unlikely that he would go right now. He has just signed up as an assistant to Bennett for four years, with a view to probably take over once WB leaves at the end of his contract.

Jim Dymock would be interesting to see, and I'd love Daniel Anderson to be given another crack in the NRL. He never really seemed to get a go of it with the Eels, and watching the Warriors when he was coaching was awesome.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Russel Crowe has his eyes on Willie to coach the wabbidahs when the Pommie fulla doesn't work out.

Loudstrat

Coach
I used to play cricket with a guy who had just married another of Bullfrog's daughters. He was a good off-spin bowler, but probably not Bulldogs head-coaching material I'm guessing.
They must be ugly girls. Anyone got a pic?

Loudstrat.

Do you want us to finish with the spoon every year? :lol:
I'll make sure of it!

How about you and me co-coach? Bring 'em back to the glory days of Bullfrog, Wok and Turvey - and all the infighting that drove them to glory!

inside_pass

Bench
The Dogs need a tough old school,hard assed coach to get that mob back in line.............maybe Warren Ryan?

aussies1st

Staff member
Brian Smith would be good for his first few years, just sack him as the team makes the Grand Final and then you give yourself a chance in the Final not to mention the next season.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
If they dont get Sticky, the dogs could do a lot worse than give Steve Georgallis a go the Panthers look way more motivated and playing to a simple game plan something the dogs are sadly lacking