What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should we sign for 2009?

Why dont we buy Shane Perry. A champion Halfback won a Grand Final......

we already have a champion coach cause he has won a grand final,that seems to be the lodgic around here.
where is shane perry?
i heard he is playing this week
but where has he been?
how much should we pay him as he has now won a grand final?
should it be a long term contract?
:sarcasm:

Y2Eel

First Grade
how do you think he went tonight compared to our front rowers?

He was as soft as them the roosters forwards were hitting the line hard he was MIA the only roosters forward not doing enough work..

He would have looked right at home in our pack tonight...

hybrideel

Bench
Gotta say Wagon is great when someone runs straight at him, can put a great shot on as proved tonight, but put a step on and you can pretty much guarantee he will grab air. He has no lateral movement

Hellsy

Immortal
We need to sign some big bookends of men... big ones.
I don't know who is available.... but we need big ones that go forward and don't go down easily

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't know who is available.... but we need big ones that go forward and don't go down easily

I think Steve Southern is still available....he's got a bit of mongrel about him. Scott Logan too

bartman

Immortal
Maybe we should throw some coin at any decent looking forward prospect that stands out during the world cup? I've got a feeling there is some money spare, but just not a lot on the market for 09.

MrT

Juniors

well we just let one of the biggest and most promising props JohnMannah go to Cronulla. I mean it's the forwards we lack and big ones at that and we let go of a guy wee needed in 1st grade next year. I give up.

Look at the quality of players we have let go in the last 2 years and who have we bought. I know Mateo , Hayne and Inu got substantial upgrades, but this is a joke

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd love Hannant....however the general feeling seems to be he doesn't want to leave SE QLD

Suitman

Post Whore
Maybe we should throw some coin at any decent looking forward prospect that stands out during the world cup? I've got a feeling there is some money spare, but just not a lot on the market for 09.

And, as per usual, our talent scouts have missed the boat.

Suity