What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should we sign for 2009?

HevyDevy

Coach
Do you subscribe to both mags?

Big League always arrives on a Thursday but I don't get RLW until Friday which is strange given that it goes to print 24 hours earlier than Big League.

The Colonel

Immortal
I don't subscribe. I've got a great newsagent up here - has them ready for me when I come in of a morning. Only yesterday I arrived at work early and never made it over. So got both today.

Suitman

Post Whore
I don't subscribe. I've got a great newsagent up here - has them ready for me when I come in of a morning. Only yesterday I arrived at work early and never made it over. So got both today.

Are you aware you are getting last weeks editions though? :lol:

Suity

HevyDevy

Coach
Yeah, Colonel will be a bit lonely when he ventures out to CUA Stadium this Saturday night

:lol:

HevyDevy

Coach
So anyway, does anyone else have this problem of RLW arriving on Friday?

Used to happen to Big League but their a bit better with the mail-outs this year.

Luckily my copies of Zoo, Inside Poker and Poker Player always arrive on time

:D

hwired

Juniors
peter wallace comes off contract in october....wish we would make a play for him :(

bet he follows bennet to the dragons

caylo

Bench
peter wallace comes off contract in october....wish we would make a play for him :(

bet he follows bennet to the dragons

tbh they guy is alright, not a flashy player but solid. I see him as a similar to Finchy. I think hodkinson is better tbh, and Wallaces price tag will go up after solid performances this year.

Perrymatta

Juniors
Signed with the Raiders today. With Wagon and Robinson on the way out he is exactly the kind of player we need in our pack. We sure missed the boat on that one :(

HevyDevy

Coach
By the way, was anyone else impressed with Daniel Wagon last week?

It's been about 5 years since I've said that but he went berserk in defence in that first half.

I'm used to watching a Parra game and having no idea whether he was actually on the field or not ...