What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to play for QLD?

El Coconuto

Bench
Somethings going on in the Queensland camp! It's quiet, a little too quiet, and the post count at the moment is heavily favouring us Blues. A last minute onslaught must be the order of the day for the maroons :shock:

I'm onto you Big Mick ;-) :mrgreen:

Big Mick

Referee
Nothing suspect El C.

You will see.

We mightn't have the artilery, but if we are to go down, we are going down with gun's blazing!

frank

Juniors
Super-fine effort team.

I'm in. Only Skeepe and Azkatro to go for 7 V 7.

Go you mighty Maroons!

miccle

Bench
7 V 7 it is. Great effort everyone involved - some super articles in there. May the best team win.

Azkatro

First Grade
Guys I'm in. Might I just say go you bloody Maroons and special mention to frank's article - I connected with it, agreed with it and had a good laugh, brilliant work!

ParraMatt

Bench
Just letting you know, We are still waiting on 1 more. As we only have 25 mins till finish, And no sign of Big Mick, Ill just make the move that if skeepe doesnt post within 10 mins of full-time make sure our reserves are ready to post. Pm me if you are a reserve and are right to post.

Latest posts