What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

deemac77

Juniors
Windham for sure (The Widowmaker), Loved him and Rotundo when they were a team.

Eddy Guererro VS Chris Benoit VS Chris Jericho

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wow they're world apart. Meat did nothing in WWE IMO and Curtis has already achieved more, so I'll go with Michael McGillicutty.

Big Bossman or Tensai?

Meth

Staff member
Wow they're world apart. Meat did nothing in WWE IMO and Curtis has already achieved more, so I'll go with Michael McGillicutty.

Big Bossman or Tensai?

Not sure if serious?

Big Boss Man, but a long, long way.

Warlord or Barbarian?

Pugzley

Kane.

Nash is good when he's on his game but he's just too much of a glass cannon. Especially nowadays.

AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels?

Eelementary

Post Whore
That's a tough one, but I'll go with AJ.

Ricky the dragon steamboat v Kurt Angle

Oh, that's a toughie.

I'd give it to Kurt Angle - just. Angle had mic skills, was almost without peer on the matt, could brawl and also do the odd top rope move.

That's not to say The Dragon couldn't go.

Marcus Cor Von or MVP?

Big Pete

Referee
Sandow easy.

Burke was one of those guys who just never kicked on. Meanwhile, Sandow is one of the best personalities in wrestling and is constantly cutting some of the best promos in the entire industry. His in-ring work is solid too.

Scott Norton vs. Stevie Ray

Pugzley

Stevie Ray

Scott Norton barely remembered in WcW and that's saying something when choosing Stevie Ray from the two. :eek:

Supafly Jimmy Snuka or AJ Styles?

Pugzley

To move this thread along..

Luke Gallows. Great as a member of the SES.

Fatal Fourway:

Ken Shamrock vs Daniel Bryan vs Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle.

Bulldog Force

Referee
To move this thread along..

Luke Gallows. Great as a member of the SES.

Fatal Fourway:

Ken Shamrock vs Daniel Bryan vs Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle.
Ken Shamrock far and away on of my favorites ever. I'd love the times he snap and get angry and no one would be able to stand in his way... I loved it when he'd put the ankle lock on someone and not release it even when they tapped out... and then apply it on the refs :lol:

Vince McMahon or Ric Flair?