What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Iafeta

Referee
Ken Shamrock. Both are a bit..meh for me.

In terms of epic-meh, Scott Putski v Mark Starr

Piper. Promos were wicked and despite his limited move set by the end, he could still work a solid match with a steel chair if he had to.

The New Age Outlaws or Public Enemy

Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Children of all ages, D-Generation X proudly brings to you it's WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOORLD! The Road Dog Jesse James, The Bad Ass Billy Gunn, THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS!!!!

British Bulldog or Chris Jericho?

Chanandalar

Juniors
Rock, Benoit was the better wrestler, but rocky was more charismatic than Benoit, and that difference is greater than the difference in "wrestling" skill.

Scotty Flamingo v Johnny Polo

Valheru

Coach
Jericho.

It’s a personal thing but I just didn’t really buy into Piper.

HHH vs. Benoit

Dragon2010

First Grade
HHH. He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up and when he returned to Raw after his hiatus the POP in that stadium was un-like no other. Personally, I think HHH is the king of heels.

Lesnar or Great Khali?

nöyd

Staff member
Jericho

Dwayne just dont do it for me anymore

Shawn Stasiak or Chuck Palumbo

Iafeta

Referee
British Bulldogs. I personally prefer the style of MCMG, but you can't argue with the feud the Bulldogs had with the Hart Foundation. Epic.

Ciclope v Super Calo?

Big Pete

Referee
Super Calo, one of the more underrated athletes in WCW. Ciclope was pretty sloppy from memory.

Ken Shamrock vs. Test - Battle of the could have beens

Edge. Really loved his work as part of E+C and also a large part of his singles run. Would of been interesting to see how he would of developed if he didnt have so many years off for injury after the break up with Christian.

Bubba Ray or D-Von Dudley