What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was better?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Andrew who?

A noted speedster who played mostly on the wing, Andrew Frew played more than 100 first grade games featuring for such clubs as Parramatta and the Northern Eagles.

He also played a solitary match for the Dragons in 2004.

Blink and you would've missed it.

Old Timer

Coach
Bennett.

Johnson or Boyd.
Boyd has turned into the complete package but bloody hell just loved Brian Johnson in full flight.
The game was so different back then but I do believe if Johnson had played in the current era under Bennett or Bellyache he would have been the equal of any FB.
Re Bath and Bennett I understand the Bennett record speaks for itself but Bath's efforts in 77 & 79 were the equal of any achievement of any coach anywhere and in particular 77 probably even more so.

Sigurd

Juniors
Boyd has turned into the complete package but bloody hell just loved Brian Johnson in full flight.
The game was so different back then but I do believe if Johnson had played in the current era under Bennett or Bellyache he would have been the equal of any FB.
Re Bath and Bennett I understand the Bennett record speaks for itself but Bath's efforts in 77 & 79 were the equal of any achievement of any coach anywhere and in particular 77 probably even more so.
Here is a tough one for you. I know they were in different positions but close enough.

Reg Gasnier or Gareth Widdop?

Old Timer

Coach
Here is a tough one for you. I know they were in different positions but close enough.

Reg Gasnier or Gareth Widdop?
Conclusively proves you have a obsessive compulsive disorder.
Absolutely no comparison to Gasnier anywhere in the world and you offer up a 5/8 you have issues with.
Why not try and be constructive with all your nervous energy and contribute in a decent manner instead of your constant fishing trip?.

Sigurd

Juniors
Conclusively proves you have a obsessive compulsive disorder.
Absolutely no comparison to Gasnier anywhere in the world and you offer up a 5/8 you have issues with.
Why not try and be constructive with all your nervous energy and contribute in a decent manner instead of your constant fishing trip?.
Take your meds and just breathe. It was a legitimate question. Gasnier apparently filled in at 5/8 on numerous occasions. Anyway, noted you refused to answer.
How about this one: Johnny Raper or Gareth Widdop?
Raper also filled in at 5/8 on numerous occasions. And I believe was also the captain for a period.

Latest posts