What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was parra jesus?

homo man

Juniors
I remember as a young fella watching this nutter running around the hill with a massive flag he looked like jesus and he was called parra jesus,the guy was a cult legend i heard he got bashed and dosent attend games anymore,is this true?

sportive cupid

Referee
I quite like this one.

Anyone have the answer for Homo?Cause there are alot of us who were thinking the same thing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
last I heard he got anducted by Alians than came back trying to entice others to go with him, answers to the name of T.S.C.O.D.K..

The second coming of Dave Koresh

spiderdan

Bench
nah that parra jesus guy beat the crap out of hollywood jesus from these forums i heard. got banned from all nrl matches because of it apparently.

hj can probably enlighten us...

and yes, i know they are the same person...

homo man

Juniors
After doing some research i found this
This was an interview between John Ryan aka Parra Jesus & Jessica Frawley 1st July 2008. .

Q"Who are you?
A.I'm a forklift truck-driving rugby league fan who supports the Parramatta Eels. I'm known by other league fans as "Parramatta Jesus" but after ten years I'm retiring the robes this season. I'll still go to the games, just without the outfit.

Q Parramatta Jesus - that's quite a name.
A It was 1999 and someone told me I should put a costume on. I made a cloak; the Jesus thing wasn't intended. A group of Parramatta fans came up with the name. They showered me with rubbish all day - all in good fun, of course.

Q If you could have one prayer answered by the Almighty what would it be?
A If I were to ask for the Parramatta Eels to win the Grand Final it would be unfair on the rest of them. No, all I'd ask for is for the boys to be dedicated and play to the best of their ability. That'll do.

Q If Jesus Christ played league, what position would he be?
A Fullback because he is your last line of defence and if you want to get to the heaven of the try line you've got to go through him first. Did I mention that I used to play full back?

Q Has it been a religious experience for you?
A Every team has their own little flocks that always go together to the games. I feel privileged to have met so many fans from across Australia. You might pay each other out, but at the end of the day it's all friendly and after the match you can all still slip into a holy watering hole for a beer.

gustarny

Juniors
yeah who is he and where the f**k is he have not seen him at the games for a number of years me thinks he only comes out when we are winning.Might have somthing to do with his character.:crazy::lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
A hippy-looking, dress wearing, right of Pauline Hanson who thinks he's the best, corrects people's spelling and has bad taste both in music and women.

tip: Look closely at threads about Jarryd Hayne.

Fathead

Bench
I remember as a young fella watching this nutter running around the hill with a massive flag he looked like jesus and he was called parra jesus,the guy was a cult legend i heard he got bashed and dosent attend games anymore,is this true?

:lol::lol: The bait is set ....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I heard he left his girlfriend in Australia and ran off to another country with an asian man? any truth to it?

I once saw him at a train station begging for money, obviously was doing it tough, well he never shaved or cut his hair too.

Poor bloke

Gronk

Staff member
Is the rumour true that he was Neil in that 80's reality TV series, The Young Ones ?

time-neil.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
A friend of a friend said that he was actually serial pest Peter Hore. Seen here with Jarryd Hayne laughing at him.

334887.jpg