What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who was there? (At Suncorp)

Snoochies

First Grade
I have to say, after watching Parra all year and finally I get to see them live, I wasn't too sure what to expect tonight. I have to say, after 2 quick tries I really gave it to the Broncos fans because why not. The first half I was sitting right next to the try line where Eric was defending and witnessed in real life what he can do in defense.

But................................

In the second half where Inu scores those 2 tries to get us back into the game, man what a highlight. To witness first hand the brilliance of this man, well....................................I gave it to the Broncos fans even more.

But thankyou Eric for not letting me down! You know how hard it is to walk away from Suncorp after your team has been beaten after the siren, it ain't pleasant.

All in all, the best game Parra have played all year and the best game I have witnesses this season. I can't blame Eric for the loss though, we gave away 100 penalty's close to their try line and when you give the Broncos a piggy back out of their own half, it will always be a tough night.

Cheers:)

P.S. I was the bloke in the red hat in the Parra fan section if anyone noticed:)

Last edited:

the_eel

Juniors
I was there...in a corparate box but cheering loud and strong. I was proud despite the result because for the first time this season i thought we had a dig!! Bad result but good effort from the boys. As someone else has said in one of the other threads if we play like that for the rest of the season we'll win more than we lose.

eels_fan

First Grade
i was there

amazing game

poor result in the end but by far our most complete game so far

Eelectrica

Referee
I was there, Eastern stand yelling my lungs out.
Disappointed with the loss obviously, but the effort was there at least so I can live with it.

icewind

Juniors
i thought it was a good result ;)

honestly though, you guys put up a great fight, and there were also quite a few moments i was cursing at that man mateo. would rather see you guys in the finals over teams like sharks/tigers/eagles etc, so here's to some more consistancy ay?

jk13

First Grade
the crowd made this game even better, best 79 min 50 sec that i've watched this year. great to see many para fans, but unfortunately alot of 2 teeth, mouth breathing, bunyip humping donkey fans as well

the_eel

Juniors
the crowd made this game even better, best 79 min 50 sec that i've watched this year. great to see many para fans, but unfortunately alot of 2 teeth, mouth breathing, bunyip humping donkey fans as well

Here....here....reminded me again why i hate the broncos so much.

jk13

First Grade
i had one behind me wearing a berret and donkey jersey. if we did away with "safety" and brought back natural selection, his being would no longer exist

nöyd

Staff member

:lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its amazing the amount of Eels fans in Brisbane

I think we should make the Caxton our second club house

InuHayneMateo

Juniors
I was there, in the Parramatta section right in front of where Inu scored his last two.

Amazing. Then everybody's favourite Grothe ruined it. Wasn't a good Walk/Bus Ride back to 8 Mile.

Nikki

Coach
Didnt realise there was a "Parra Section".

I was there, and the proudest I have been of those boys all year. They all showed up and dug in. And they finally showed some aggression. Sure, some of the boys might be in trouble, but at least they have found it!!!

InuHayneMateo

Juniors
There was an 'Away' section. It's a appart of the 'Blue' ticketing section. If you buy tickets at the ground then you opt for the 'Away' when you buy and usually you will get put with a few other away supporters. However I just bought the GA and went and sat there. When I got there (30mins before kick-off) I seen the section almost straight away almost all Parra.

So not really a 'Away Bay' so to speak, but more everybody just going to sit near each other.

Nikki

Coach
Was that the section that Krissy cheered too when he scored his try. That was just to the left of us. I was happy with who I was sitting with tho. :lol:

Snoochies

First Grade
I was there, in the Parramatta section right in front of where Inu scored his last two.

Amazing. Then everybody's favourite Grothe ruined it. Wasn't a good Walk/Bus Ride back to 8 Mile.

I must have been deadset next to you. I was in the second row right between the try line and dead ball line. Maybe leaning closer to the dead ball line. Man, felt great when Inu scored and cheered our way:D

Latest posts